On this page, you will find the official link to download Samsung SM-G610F Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual. SM-G610F Firmware download for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime unit. Two firmware update files with this sm-g610f flash file with version numbers (PDA) G610FDDU1APLB and G610FXXU1API4 are available for download. Samsung G610F Flash File
Table of Contents
Download Samsung SM-G610F Stock Firmware (flash file)
|Samsung SM-G610f 4 File||MediaFire|
|Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610f 4 File||MediaFire|
|Samsung Usb Driver||Click Here|
How to Flash Samsung SM-G610F:
To flash firmware on an SM-G610F (Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime), you will need to use a tool called Odin. Here are the general steps you will need to follow:
- Download the latest version of Odin from a reputable source.
- Download the stock firmware for your specific device and version from the Samsung website or other reputable source. Make sure you download the firmware that is specific to your device and version.
- Extract the firmware file and save it to a convenient location on your computer.
- Extract Odin and launch the program.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable, and put your device into download mode. To do this, turn off the device, then press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons.
- In Odin, click on the AP button and navigate to the firmware file you extracted earlier.
- Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete and your device to reboot.
It’s important to note that flashing firmware can be risky and may brick your device if not done correctly. It’s always recommended to backup all your data and files before proceeding. Additionally, some firmware files come with a combination file, which is necessary to be flashed before the firmware file. Make sure you are aware of this and include it in the flashing process if needed.
Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Samsung SM-G610F device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.