Samsung Galaxy A12 SM-A125F Firmware Flash File :Samsung Galaxy A12 SM-A125F Firmware repairs your device if it has suffered from boot loop, system errors, unbrick after flash, screen lock, pattern lock, Google account, hanging or dead problems. Flash Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
About Samsung galaxy A12
- Display:6.50-inch (720×1600)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35
- Software: One UI Core 2.5 is based on Android 10
- Rear cameras: 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Front camera:8MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Weight: 205g
- Dimensions:164.00 x 75.80 x 8.90mm
Download Samsung Galaxy A12 SM-A125F Flash File
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A12 SM–A125F firmware
- Extract the Samsung flash file and unzip it
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin execute a file.
- Reboot Samsung phone using Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons, then plug-in the cable).
- To continue, press the “Volume UP” button.
- Wait until Odin shows you a blue sign.
- It’s possible to add the one file Samsung firmware to PDA or the four files Samsung firmware ( AP/BL/CP/CSC to its slots.
- Be sure to tick not re-partition
- Just click the START link, then relax and wait a few minutes.
- The flashing device will automatically reboot after completion. You will then see an Odin message indicating that the flashing has been completed.