moto E xt1022 flash file With Flash Tool Full Tested Version, Motorola continues to reach its users and upgrade all its devices; the change is now the first Moto E generation. While it is the last of the series, it gives the jump directly from Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) to the official form of Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The update is available now for the XT1021, XT1022 and XT1025 models. Only in some regions at the moment, and for the free factory.
This trick is for manually and easily performing the official update. Below is a direct connection to the new version of Moto E Flash File and Moto E Flash Firmware. Google Account Manager 7.0 APK Direct Free To All Visitor.
About Moto E XT1022 Flash File
Motorola is bringing together a sharp monitor, the most modern operating system, a strong processor and dual SIM support in the form of Moto E, a smartphone built for all. The Moto E flaunts a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 qHD and a pixel density of 256 ppi delivering bright and crisp images. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covers the glass, and a splash guard to make the handset robust. It also has an anti-smudge coating making it suitable for daily use.
Download Moto E XT1022 Flash File Tested In India
First, make a backup copy of the important data. We ‘re going to use stock rom. So have the drivers configured correctly (restart the device if it is configured for the first time), the battery will reach 70% of its charge and disable the micro SD card. Download Moto XT1022 Flash File 6.0.
|Name||Size||Tested or Not||Download Link|
|MOTO E stock firmware||447MB||Full Tested||Mediafire|
|Moto USB Driver||4MB||Tested||Moto Driver / Userupload|
How to Install Moto E USB Driver:
- Download the latest Android 5.1 ROM (Lollipop) for your model and unzip it, it can be anywhere on your desktop, for example.
- Download ADB Tools and m fastboot-v2, unpack and copy the files into the ROM folder, as shown in the image below.
- Enable the USB debugging and link to the device to complete driver installation, then detach and shut it off.
- Download and update the Motorola drivers, in our case we’ll be using Windows drivers.
- Begin the system in quick boot mode by pressing the Vol- button for a second, and then Power and release simultaneously, then connect to the cpu.
- Open the ROM folder, where they are together with all the files. Press the SHIFT key in a blank space, and right-click. The drop-down menu here chooses the Open command window option and writes fast boot devices. It will serve to verify that there is a connection between the devices.
- If all is well now, all you need to do is enter the requisite commands to update, copy and paste them with a one-by-one right click waiting for the process to complete and check that it is being activated on the device.
- Wait for it to reboot and update software. Loading the machine would take approximately 12 minutes.
How to Flash Moto E XT1022 Firmware:
“No Order” error is very common in cell phones, as if you are faced with a Moto E error, Flashing is the perfect solution.
- Firmware download.
- Setup driver for Motorola.
- Switch Screen off.
- To enter recovery mode, press & hold down the Power and Volume buttons.
- Using USB connect Moto E to PC.
- Open the file paquet, i.e. Deposit ROM.
- Click the “Light” button to start blinking.
- App reset.
- Stock ROM was successfully mounted.
Moto XT1022 Bootloader must be installed to access the device. This method was tested in a Moto E XT1022 with no problems. This blog can not be held liable for any failures. I hope the developer will proceed with this software and that you can find a full suite of Moto E Flash Files in future updates
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool (all versions)
- Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool V2.0 Latest Version