Samsung A9 SM-A910F Flash File: The Samsung A9 SM-A910F comes with Android 9 , 10. It can be upgraded to 6.0.1 Marshmallow and upgrade firmware to Android 7.0 nougat. Download the flash file below. This page contains the Samsung A9 SM-910F firmware. Here is the Samsung A9 SM-910F flash file that you wish to flash.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy A9 mobile
The Galaxy A9 runs Android v8.0 (Oreo), Operating System. It is powered by an Octa-core processor (2.2GHz, Quad core Kryo260+ 1.8GHz, Quad Core Kryo260) and6GB RAM for a smooth experience. The display is 6.3 inches (16 cm) in size and features a Super AMOLED screen with 1080×2220 pixels resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, and 392 PPI density.
The smartphone has a bezel-less design and is 7.8mm thick. It supports multi-touch functionality. The device’s screen-to-body ratio is 80.86%. It measures 77mm in width, weighs just 183g and stands 162.5mm high. Samsung Galaxy A9 has 24MP +10MP – World’s First Quad Camera. This smartphone have impressive combination of camera 24MP + 10MP are the main lenses.
Samsung A9 SM-910F firmware flash file
The zip file is compressed and expanded to get the firmware using flash tool. This flash file is Android Nougat version. Please read the Samsung ROM Firmware Flash file carefully. Download it if you like it.
It is crucial to take care installing firmware/flash file for Samsung A9 phones. This stock flash file (Stock Flashfile) should exactly match your Samsung model SM-910F.
How to Flash Samsung A9 SM-A910F Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-A510F
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.