Roblox Vehicle Legends Codes: Vehicle Legends is a Roblox experience where speed is the name of the game, so if street racing and high-octane adventures are your thing, you won’t want to miss it. Quicker than any car in the world, you’ll have no trouble passing the competition on the track. To access the speedier vehicles, however, you’ll need a bit more money, and that’s where our list of codes comes in!
An Inside Look at the Experts’ Playbooks This up-to-date collection of functional Roblox Vehicle Legends Codes may be redeemed by users for easy money in this racing simulator. With some extra cash in your pocket, you may buy some faster vehicles to help you on your quest to become the best racer in Vehicle Legends.
Table of Contents
Roblox Vehicle Legends Codes (Active)
At this time, there are no active Vehicle Legends Codes. We will update this section of the page once we have some codes to share.
Vehicle Legends Codes (Expired)
Past Vehicle Legends codes and the items you could obtain with them are detailed below.
- thxforwaiting – Redeem for 70K Credits
- thxfor250k – Redeem code for 50,000 credits
- 200MilVisits – Redeem code for 40,000 credits
- thxfor120k – Redeem code for 50,000 credits
- thxfor100k – Redeem code for 50,000 credits
- CodesReturned – Redeem code for a bunch of free cash
- NewMapCode – Redeem code for some free cash (NEW)
- 25MVisitsIsNice – Redeem code for a bunch of free cash
- 8DigitsOfVisits – Redeem code for $35,000 cash
- Turbocharged – Redeem code for $40,000 cash
How do I redeem Vehicle Legends codes?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below if you need a little extra help redeeming your Vehicle Legends codes.
- Open Vehicle Legends
- On the right side of your screen, click the Twitter icon.
- Paste or type the code
- Press ‘Redeem’
- Get rich!
Making Extra Money Without Using Codes
Vehicle Legends premium members have their earnings multiplied by 20% for the duration of their game. Players have the chance to increase their cash flow by 30% on a permanent basis if they join QuadraTech, since members receive an additional 10% of their total monetary awards.