If a device with the Redmi Note 10T firmware is “hanging on the logo,” it means that the device is stuck displaying the manufacturer’s logo and is unable to boot into the operating system. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a software bug, a corrupted firmware file, or a hardware failure.
A flash file specifically labeled “Hang on Logo Fixed” would be a firmware file that is designed to fix the issue of the device hanging on the logo and help the device boot into the operating system successfully.
Redmi Note 10T Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
How to Flash Redmi Note 10T:
Flashing firmware to the Redmi Note 10T is similar to the general process I have provided in the previous answer, here is a summary:
- Make a backup of all important data on the device, flashing firmware will erase all data on the device.
- Download the firmware file for the Redmi Note 10T and the appropriate flashing tool (such as SP Flash Tool) to your computer. Make sure the firmware version is compatible with your device and that you have the appropriate drivers installed.
- Extract the firmware file to a folder on your computer.
- Open the flashing tool and load the firmware file.
- Connect the Redmi Note 10T to your computer using a USB cable and make sure it is in “download mode” or “firmware update mode.”
- Click on the “Start” button in the flashing tool to begin the flashing process. The tool will then send the firmware to the device and install it.
- Wait for the process to complete, which may take several minutes. Once the process is complete, the device will reboot automatically.
- After the reboot, you should have the new firmware installed on your device.
Please note that this guide is general, there are variations to this process depending on the flashing tool you are using. Always make sure to read and follow the instructions carefully, and seek professional help if you’re not familiar with the process. Flashing firmware can be risky and may cause further issues if not done correctly.