This app can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
- You can also use QuickShortcutMaker to find an app to launch.
- If you don’t use an app frequently, chances are there won’t be any shortcuts created for it – meaning searching through many applications might take some effort even if you know its name! Even with shortcuts in place, finding that particular application may prove challenging if not all.
Table of Contents
QuickShortcutMaker 2.4.0 APK File 2023
Tested on: Android 4.4 (KitKat, API: 19)
File Sha1: 7862bba019784fd471181eae1acfdf15bdb5a0d7
APK Signature: 886515be318f378fc0b969f382151ae4118b858b
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
- You can create shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are typically inaccessible.
- Even if you experienced any issues using this app or the shortcuts created by it, I take no responsibility for those. Please use it at your own discretion and risk.
About Internet access permission:
- Beginning with version 2.0.1, for faster improvement of the app, an additional permission to access network will be requested so that it can send detailed error reports to developers.
- Note: this app only utilizes network for sending error reports.
- Once it has communicated, a confirmation message will be displayed – so you can rest assured.
Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create a shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap “WIDGETS”.
3. Long-tap “Activities,” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
4. Drag it somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create.”
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.