OnePlus 9R Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom): Today in this post I will share you a brief information about OnePlus 9R flash file. The flash file is basically, an operating system which installed on smartphone rom. Flash file helps to operate smartphone UI/UX/OS. It is also known as Stock-rom and Firmware. These flash files are designed by the manufacturer of smartphone. With the help of these custom stock roms, you can remove all types of lock from your phone/tablet and fix the slow and lag issue of the smartphone.
Table of Contents
About OnePlus 9R smartphone
The OnePlus 9R comes with a 6.5-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The OnePlus 9R is comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 SoC. This smartphone comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The OnePlus 9R features a quad-rear camera that includes a 48MP Sony IMX586 primary lens, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP monochrome sensor. There is a 16MP selfie Camera on the OnePlus 9R.
Advantage of OnePlus 9R firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick Your Device
- Repair the problem with the device’s boot loop.
- Upgrade or downgrade the stock software version.
- It is easy to remove the device.
- Firmware can fix software or lag issues with the OnePlus 9R.
- To regain your device warranty (if any), you can go back to Stock ROM.
Download OnePlus 9R Firmware
You can download the firmware for your OnePlus 9R smartphone from the given link below
Name: Firmware 126.96.36.199.LE28DA.zip
How to Flash OnePlus 9R smartphone:
- Only the One plus 9R models are supported by this firmware. It is not compatible with other devices.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and also a USB cable is required for that process.
- Make sure to you download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC computer and install it.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your PC and install it.
- Before installing the firmware, ensure that your device is atleast 60% charged.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data without Root.
- You can download the firmware OTA zip file by clicking the link above.
- Go to the Settings > System updupdates tap the gear on >Use the Local Upgrade.
- Choose the firmware file that you have previously downloaded.
- A pop-up screen will appear asking you to upgrade your device. Tap on it. Upgrade Now.
- The device will then reboot and flash the OTA file via stock recovery.
- The device will automatically boot into a brand new system.
- Next, turn off your phone. Press and hold the button.
- Volume Down + Power button Togethtogether few seconds in order to enter recovery mode.
- Go to Clear cache and data Select Everything is gone.
- Once done. Reboot your device.
- You’re done. Enjoy!