Mechanical glove terraria :With the many obstacles and bosses players face when playing, it is crucial to have effective and powerful weapons and other accessories throughout the play. This is where an excellent melee build is introduced into the picture, making everything easy for players. It doesn’t matter if it’s battling bosses or taking on the obstacles that the game throws towards you. Having a well-constructed melee is the ideal method to win the game.
This guide is for you. Today we’ll go over the top melee building strategy in Terraria 1.4.4 to ensure you can pinpoint the ideal build strategy significantly easier. You’ve probably looked online for a good brawl setup guide.
If you’re still looking, this is the place. Without further delay, let’s take a look at the top melee-based build in Terraria
Best Melee Build in Terraria 188.8.131.52 | Mechanical glove terraria
For the ideal melee build in Terraria 1.4.4, the Legendary Zenith is your best bet. However, Meowmere and Star Wrath can also be selected if desired. You can construct this weapon using Meowmere, Influx Waver, Starfury, Terra Blade, Bee Keeper, Enchantment Sword, The Horseman’s Blade Seidler Star Wrath and Copper Shortsword.
For the optimal melee based build in Terraria 1.4.4 we suggest using Solar Armor to complement Zenith the Legendary Zenith. You can craft this armor using 45 Solar Fragments and 36 Luminite Bars.
Then, we’ve got the tools that will make the most effective melee build for Terraria 1.4.4. They include:
- menacing warrior emblem Random drop that you can mine from the Wall of Flesh
- Menacing Destroyer Emblem: Craftable item from the Avenger Emblem and Eye of the Golem
- Menacing Avenger Emblem is a craftable item that comes with the class emblem five souls of Might, 5 Soul of Sight and five Souls of Fright.
- Metal Menacing Glove: Craftable item that features the Avenger Emblem, as well as the Power Glove
- Afflicting Fire Gauntlet: Craftable item using the Magma Stone and Mechanical Glove
- The menacing Celestial Shell: Craftable item using Celestial Stone, the Moon Shell and Celestial Stone
- The menacing smell of putrid: Random drop that you can harvest from Corrupt Mimic
After reviewing our guide, it is clear that the Legendary Zenith as a weapon and The Solar Armor are the top melee builds available in Terraria 1.4.4.
All the items needed for crafting tools can be found at Tinkerer’s Workshop in-game. We hope this guide has provided you with useful information and directions, but if you have any additional queries please don’t hesitate to asks in the comments section below.