Lenovo K320t FRP Unlock: Discover how to use the Android fastboot reset tool to remove the FRP lock from a Lenovo K320T. After performing a hard factory reset on the Lenovo Vibe k320T, it will prompt for “Google account verification” in order to setup the device again. This step helps protect user data and protects both hardware and software; however, if you don’t know your Gmail ID and password then using this device again requires unlocking its FRP lock.
Table of Contents
What Is FRP [Factory Reset Protection]
Google introduced FRP protection (Firmware Reinstallation Protection) in all Android phones running 5.0 or later version.This security measure is an inbuilt feature of Android phones to safeguard user data, files and privacy from others. For instance, if someone attempts to factory reset your Samsung device without permission then they need to enter correct Google account credentials which were used on it; otherwise they won’t have access to it. So this advanced security measure remains active until disabled by you by disabling OEM unlock.
But what if you forget your Google account username and password and are now being asked to “Verify Google Account” by entering relevant credentials?
Lenovo K320t Using Android Fastboot Reset Tool
Name: Android Fastboot Reset Tool
File Size: 223 KB
- Download “Android fastboot reset tool” on pc.
- Boot Device into Fastboot Mode
You can boot your Lenovo k320T into fastboot mode with two different methods.
- Power off your device
- Now press & hold Volume Up + power key together at the same time.
- Now you will see many different options, just select “Fastboot” option to boot into fastboot mode.
- Power off your device
- Now press & hold Volume Down + power key together at the same time.
- Now your device will boot into “fastboot mode” directly.
Connect your Lenovo K320T to a PC via USB cable [make sure your device is already in fastboot mode]
To complete the reset process, open the downloaded “Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2.exe” file as administrator and execute it.
Now in this tool, you can view various options for different devices as illustrated by the screenshot.
Now select option “9” [Remove SPD FRP]. Type in “9” and hit enter to confirm selection.
All done! The Lenovo K320T’s FRP bypass has been successfully completed.
- Android Fastboot Reset Tool 1.2 by Mohit kkc
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Z2132 Flash File (Stock ROM)
- Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) 100% Tested
- Lenovo Announces Most PowerFul First 5G Smartphone At MWC
- Lenovo Yoga 720 (15-inch) Review: Powerful 2-in-1 Laptop