Do you want to become Jio retailer and need to understand all the small print i.e. benefits, commission, etc? If yes, then this is often the article you’re depending on the web. during this article, we’ve shared all the small print to wish to understand before becoming a retailer and that we have also added a step by step guide to become a Jio Retailer 2021.
What is Jio Retailer:-
Jio retailers are one of the JIO partners who do business with reliance JIO and deals with customers directly i.e. he performs all the JIO related activities i.e. recharge customer mobile, do GST registration of customer, pay bills, do digital KYC of customer, do Aadhaar eKYC of customer, device and accessories sale, can order JIO products, manage JIO products inventory or stock and return JIO product… This business concept is B2C i.e. business to consumers.
Jio Retailers Benefits 2021:
- Opportunity to figure with India’s hottest telecom company.
- Business handling many customers.
- Profitable business.
- A direct commission within the app for recharge, bills and activating JIO phones.
- Incentives for selling JIO products.
Jio Retailers Commission:
- 6% commission on the total amount of mobile recharge or bills payment.
- Bring the new customer on the JIO platform by activating Jio sim and earn up to Rs 40 commission on activating each sim.
- Incentives on selling JIO products (Depends on the worth of the product).
Till now, we’ve shared every single detail you would like to understand about JIO retailers. If you would like to become a JIO partner then you would like to fulfill some conditions of Reliance Jio. Now, we are getting to share the terms and conditions or conditions to become JIO partner.
Conditions to become Jio Retailer:
- Any outlet handling smartphone and connectivity business will qualify and may become a retailer handling Jio business.
- To become a retailer, you ought to stock and sell a bouquet of products & services as per the buyer and brand requirement.
- You should be on-boarded as a retailer and will have a legitimate PRM code/retailer code to try to to the transaction with the brand.
- You should have physical space for the transaction with consumers and will be willing to try to JIO business.
- A retailer should follow the rules laid down by the brand with terms of trade/business as per applicable to the retailer.
- While handling the brand the retailer should adhere to the varied government statutory requirement as applicable.
If you fulfill all the conditions become then you’re eligible to become JIO retailer. Now, we are getting to share the items required to become a Jio Retailer 2021.
Things Required To Become Retailer:-
- Pan card or Aadhaar card
- Shop image
- Retailer’s recent images.
- Shop documents
Now, we are going to share a step by step guide to become JIO partner i.e. retailer.
Jio Retailer Registration – How To Become Retailer:-
- Go to Jio Website From Here
- Scroll down and click on on “I AM INTERESTED”
- A popup will open on your screen asking you to enter your details.
- Enter your details :
- Firm Name
- Mobile Number
- Enter the code within the text field for verification purchase and click on “Submit”. you’ve got successfully applied for partnership with Jio as a retailer.
- Wait for a couple of days, you’ll receive a call from your area JC Manager and he will ask you for some details.
- Simply, answer the questions he asks.
- That’s it. JC Manager causes you to a Retailer if he thinks that you simply are eligible to become Jio retailer.
How To Do Business As A Retailer:-
Reliance Jio has launched an app through which Retailers can do business with Reliance Jio. We have shared all the details of the app here –