To install the KAIOS OS on your tablet, download the LYF LYF Jio F271i Flash File. This page provides an official link to the LYF Jio F271i Stock Firmware ROM (flashfile) download page on your device. The firmware comes in a zip package that includes a Flash File, a Flash Tool, a USB Driver, and a Flash How-to Manual.
Download Jio F271i Flash File Firmware Stock ROM
|SPD Upgrade R4.0.0001.zip||Visit Here|
|SPD Driver||Visit Here|
How to Flash LYF Jio F271i:
- Download SPD Driver & Install It.
- Download the Flash Extract & Package tool.
- Double-click UpgradeDownload.exe on the icon that appears.
- Launch the tool on your PC.
- Click on the Load Packed button and pick the .pac extension firmware at the top.
- Click the Download tab, located in the third spot.
- Turn your mobile off & use the boot key to connect it to the PC.
- It will lead you to flash successfully
- When upgraded, the system switches to the download mode.
- Unplug your phone & reinsert the battery.