How to make a balloon in Lego Fortnite? LEGO Fortnite allows you to build balloons from scratch and take them up into the air, expanding your brick-building adventures by giving you new ways to experience balloon flight! But how can you launch these colorful contraptions into the air? Fear not fellow builders – this guide is here to provide all of the knowledge necessary for becoming an accomplished balloonist!
Table of Contents
Materials Required to make a balloon in Lego Fortnite
Before embarking on your creative adventure, it is necessary to gather certain essential supplies:
- Spinning Wheel: This handy device lets you spin silk threads from collected silk, such as by defeating spiders or exploring certain areas.
- Loom: After you have your silk threads ready, head to your Loom to weave them into Silk Fabric that forms the basis of balloons.
- Torch: Add an exciting flair to your balloon with the final touches by lighting a torch!
- Cord: Keeping everything secure, this cord will prevent the balloon from deflating mid-flight.
How to make a balloon in Lego Fortnite
With your tools in order, let’s get crafting! Here’s how to create two distinct types of balloons:
- 1 Silk Fabric: or this project, one silk fabric serves as the main body of your balloon.
- 1 Torch: No need to fear- it won’t burn the fabric! A torch adds an attractive flame effect to your balloon.
- 1 Cord: Tie it all together and get ready to fly!
- 2 Silk Fabric: This balloon will take you higher and further. Its double silk fabric provides two times as much lift to help it float you higher and further away.
- 1 Torch: Keep the flame burning to add that extra bit of flair.
- 1 Cord: Take steps to keep your balloon safe by using a sturdy cord when securing it.
Launch into the Skies:
After creating your balloon, head to the Toys menu and equip it. Jump and hold the jump button – your balloon will inflate, carrying you high into the sky! Remember: the bigger your balloon, the higher it’ll fly!
With your tools prepped, let’s get crafting! Here’s how to create two different types of balloons:
Pro Tips for Balloon Pilots
- Add Multiple Balloons Together: For an incredible flight, connect multiple balloons together by attaching cords or Silk Fabric ties – but be sure to have enough Silk Fabric available and enough cords!
- Strategic Landings: Use your balloon to reach hidden areas or surprise opponents from above.
- Fuel the Flame: Keep an eye on your torch’s fuel consumption, as a dimming flame could deflate your balloon quickly.
- Weather the Storm: Balloons can be susceptible to wind gusts, so please use caution in stormy areas!
By following these simple guidelines, you’re sure to become a master balloon builder quickly! So grab your LEGO bricks, unleash your creativity, and prepare to become an unparalleled balloonist in LEGO Fortnite! Just remember: safety first – always use a cord as backup, or perhaps pack an emergency parachute just in case landings go awry.
- How to Get Cheese in Lego Fortnite?
- How to Get Blast Powder in LEGO Fortnite?
- Lego Fortnite Sets Leak Xbox, Sparking Excitement for Brick-Building Battle Royale
- How to Find Caves in LEGO Fortnite?
- How to Get Copper Bars in Lego Fortnite?
- How to Get a Loom in LEGO Fortnite?
- How to fix the Lego Fortnite Dupe Glitch?