How to log out of genshin impact on ps4? Every day, more and more platforms and devices are becoming compatible with Genshin Impact. Having a Genshin Impact Account on PS4 means knowing how to log out of it when necessary.
You may need to ‘change account’ if a friend or relative borrows your device. Simply exit your current Genshin Impact session to accomplish this.
So that you can play Genshin Impact whenever you like, wherever you are, let’s have a look at how to log out of Genshin on the various Genshin Impact platforms below.
Table of Contents
How to log out of genshin impact on ps4?
If you already have a PlayStation Network account on PS4, your Genshin Impact account on PS will be linked to it. Follow the steps below to log out of your Genshin Impact account on the PlayStation.
- Start up your PS4, and then go to the Settings menu.
- Once you’re in the Settings menu, choose Account Management and click Sign out.
- After you’ve done the steps above, you’ll be logged out of both your PSN account and the Genshin account that goes with it.
How to log out of genshin impact pc?
If you have more than two Genshin Impact accounts, you will know that you can only have one active registered account on a single platform.
To switch accounts, make sure you have the information for your other account ready. Follow the steps below to start the process of signing out.
- Start Genshin Impact on your computer and wait for the login screen to load.
- Click the button that looks like a door on the bottom right of the screen where you log in. This is the button to log out.
- When they ask you to confirm, press OK to log out of Genshin.
After you’ve finished the steps above, you should be able to log in to your other linked accounts (if you have all the necessary account information) and also create a new account! Genshin Impact has made it very easy for you to manage your accounts.
How to log out of genshin impact mobile?
Genshin Impact is easy to play on mobile devices. Genshin Impact uses less memory and can be played on a portable device, so you can play it anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection.
Before logging out of your current account, make sure you have the information for your other accounts ready. Follow the steps below to get started logging out.
- Start Genshin Impact on your mobile device and wait for the login screen to load.
- Click the button in the lower right corner of the screen, as shown above.
- When prompted to log out, press OK.
Once you’ve finished the steps above, you’ll be able to access any connected accounts you have (if you have the appropriate credentials) and even set up a brand new account if you’d like! The account administration features in Genshin Impact are intuitive and straightforward.
If you read the information above, it will help you understand the “How to log out of genshin impact on ps4?” much better. Please share your thoughts and questions with us in the comment box provided. Don’t be shy about asking for assistance if you feel you need it.