How To Find AirPods Case: Your AirPods case was lost. Do not worry; this is how you may find your missing case. And some advice so you won’t misplace it ever again!
Anyone who loses their AirPods case may become anxious, especially since it is practically necessary for using the headphones. Your AirPods case is necessary in addition to charging in order to reset and pair your AirPods.
Unfortunately, losing the AirPods case is one of the most frequent occurrences that any owner of an AirPods will go through. So much so that sales of replacement AirPods and cases brought in up to $700 million for Apple in 2019.
Fortunately, you don’t need to purchase a new AirPods case right away. You can try a few different methods to find your AirPods case. This post will help you through all of that.
Table of Contents
- How To Find AirPods Case: Complete Detailed Process
- How to locate the AirPods case that contains them
- Can My Lost Airpod Case Be Tracked?
- What Happens if the Find My App Can’t Find My AirPods?
- What if I don’t have access to WiFi or a cellular network?
- If my AirPods are offline, how can I find my case?
- Without my iPhone, where can I find my AirPods case?
- How to Keep Your AirPods Safe
How To Find AirPods Case: Complete Detailed Process
Before I continue, it’s crucial to note that, in most cases, the Find My app won’t be able to assist you if you didn’t turn it on or start it before the Airpods case vanished. Only if you had already set it up would it be useful.
How to locate the AirPods case that contains them
The Find My app will be able to locate your Airpod case wherever it is, close or far, as long as it contains at least one Airpod. Continue as follows:
- Start the “Find My” app on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad. Use your Apple ID and password to log in if you’re using an iPhone or iPad.
- On a Mac, select “iCloud” in the menu bar, then enter your Apple ID and password to log in.
- After selecting “Devices,” click on your Airpods. Your Airpods’ current location, as well as the moment and day they were last seen, will all be displayed by the app.
- You just need to go get them there right away. A map to the location where they were last seen will appear if you choose “Directions.”
- Once there, you have the option to “Play a Sound” in order to quickly locate them if they are close.
Can My Lost Airpod Case Be Tracked?
You can only track your Airpod case if it contains at least one Airpod, as I have already indicated. The Find My app will not be able to assist you in locating the case if both Airpods are missing.
The charging cover simply has a normal chip, unlike the Airpods, which include Apple’s H1 processor. This implies that it cannot be located like the Airpods and connected to the internet.
Additionally, the enclosure lacks Bluetooth compatibility. So you can’t even use monitoring apps from third parties to find it.
What Happens if the Find My App Can’t Find My AirPods?
Your Airpods and/or Airpod case might not always be listed under “Devices” in the Find My app. This occurs if the case and the AirPods lose power or become inactive.
You may then see “No Location Found,” “Offline,” or their most recent location. The good news is that you can still find their last known location using the app.
What if I don’t have access to WiFi or a cellular network?
If your WiFi or cellular network is down, you may still track your AirPods case. You must launch Find My Network on the device you were using your Airpods with in order to accomplish this.
Open “Settings” on your device, then choose your name to do this. Begin looking for My.Toggle “Find My (device)” on by tapping it now and selecting the device’s name. Please activate “Find My Network.” The location of your Airpods case can now be seen.
Read Also: How to connect tv to wifi without remote
If my AirPods are offline, how can I find my case?
The app will display the last known position and time of your AirPods if they are not currently connected. Additionally, you can access this data by going to “Devices” in iCloud on your Mac.
Without my iPhone, where can I find my AirPods case?
The following process can assist you to solve your issue.
- You need to locate your Airpods case, but the device you use to operate them isn’t there. It’s still accessible through iCloud.com.
- You will need a computer and an internet connection to perform this. You can access Find My iPhone on iCloud.com. Make use of your Apple ID and password to log in to your account. If you have numerous IDs, you should pick the ID that is associated with the pair of Airpods whose case you are seeking.
- You will now see a list of every device connected to your account. The top of the screen has an “All Devices” button; click it. Your Airpods case will also be shown on the map, along with every other device linked to your iCloud account.
- You may view the case’s current location and the time it was last spotted by clicking on the case. You may also use your Airpods to play a sound that will help you locate them if they are close.
How to Keep Your AirPods Safe
Use a case cover for your Airpods: There are several case covers available, some of which have anti-loss rings that you can attach to your key chain, bag, or other object of your choice. In this manner, they are more likely to stay together if you drop them.
Another choice is to fasten a lanyard to the case that holds your Airpods. You can then wear it around your neck so that you won’t ever lose it again.
Use a Tile Tracker: You can use a tile tracker if you’re really concerned about losing your Airpods. This tiny Bluetooth device can be attached to your key chain, backpack, or whatever else you want.
The tile tracker will assist you in recovering your item if you misplace it. To find out where your item was last seen, you can use the Tile app. The app will also display how far you are from your item.
On your device, set up a separation alert: You can define the distance at which your device will begin to beep using this feature. In this manner, if you lose your Airpods, you will be alerted as soon as they leave your line of sight. In this manner, if the case contains at least one AirPod, you won’t lose it.