How to damage metal constructions to acquire Alloy Pieces in Fortnite? In Fortnite, you can damage metal structures to collect alloy pieces by using weapons or tools that deal damage. Some effective weapons for destruction include the pickaxe, explosive weapons like grenades and firearms like shotguns or rifles. All you have to do is break apart those structures until they drop the desired alloy pieces!
How to damage metal constructions to acquire Alloy Pieces in Fortnite?
Here are the steps to damage metal structures and collect Alloy Pieces in Fortnite:
- Search the Map for Metal Structures: Utilizing Google Earth or Bing Maps, search the map for houses, bridges and other metal structures such as houses.
- Select Your Weapon or Tool: Choose which tool or weapon will be used to destroy metal structures, such as pickaxes, firearms or explosives.
- Damage the structure: Use your weapon or tool to attack the metal structure until it sustains enough damage that it collapses.
- Once a metal structure has been destroyed, its debris will fall to the floor as Alloy Pieces for you to collect. Simply walk over to them to pick them up!
- Repeat This Process: You can repeat this step to damage and collect Alloy Pieces from other metal structures on the map.
Note: Be mindful that different metal structures may have varying levels of durability making some harder to destroy than others. As such, you may need to use stronger weapons or make multiple attempts in order to collect alloy Pieces.
The information so far should have clarified “How to damage metal constructions to acquire Alloy Pieces in Fortnite?” Try reading this and deciding if you want to know more.