Headhunter Poe: This article will teach you about the Headhunter Leather Belt, one of the most popular and expensive Path of Exile items. We’ll tell you where to obtain it and how to use it in your creations.
Table of Contents
What is Headhunter poe exactly?
The Headhunter is a one-of-a-kind belt introduced in the Nemesis League. The unique modifier “When you kill a rare creature, you acquire its modifiers for 20 seconds” is its key feature. It lets the user attain the maximum map clearing speed while killing rare creatures with traits like Soul Eater or Proximity Shield is a lot of fun. As a result, it is extremely popular among players, and given the slim probability of obtaining it, the price is so high that only a select few people can afford it.
How to Get Headhunter poe: Best Ways
Best Ways to Get Headhunter With the PoE 3.14 Patch The Nemesis Mod has been removed from Headhunter. On the one hand, this solution makes it more accessible, but it also leads to new requirements.
So, how can you get your hands on Headhunter? There are plenty, and it’s difficult to pick the simplest or easiest among them because luck is the most important aspect – without it, nothing happens.
Obtaining a headhunter that understands league mechanics
Some leagues offer unique ways for players to earn the Headhunter belt, although even here, a lot depends on luck. Here are some ideas on how to acquire Headhunter:
- Beastcrafting Yes, Einhar, our old pal, has a unique skill called “Create a Unique Belt,” which requires Farric Ape. Even if the chances are slim, there is still a chance to earn the coveted Headhunter.
- The Atzoatl Temple. You can convert one unique item into another by using the sacrificial chamber. The initial level of this Incursion room, however, will not be enough. Either the second level (Hall of Offerings), where you can receive league-specific uniques, or the third level, which is much better (Apex of Ascension). This will allow you to obtain a unique item of the same item class as the one being provided, considerably increasing your chances of obtaining a Headhunter in exchange for a random unique belt.
- Incubators for Legion: Or rather, Time-Lost Incubator, one of them. It allows you to obtain an important unique item despite the fact that it is league-specific.
- Headhunter in Path of Exile Incubator Ritual League Rewards for Lost Time Yes, Headhunter is on the list of items you can get for tribute points as a reward, but it’s not inexpensive, so you’ll have to defer it multiple times to get it. High-tier maps with a lot of content and blood-filled vessels will help you earn more tribute points.
- Clearing maps with active Nemesis mod is no longer required to obtain Headhunter (due to patch 3.14 changes). You now have a chance to gain Headhunter in all zones with a level of 40 or higher. But don’t get too thrilled because the chances of Headhunter being dropped are considerably lower than before.
- Chancing. In order to get Headhunter, use Orb of Chance and Orb of Scouring on a Leather Belt. It takes 10-14k attempts on average to acquire a belt with this approach, so be patient and orbs (and you also need to have 20-30 white Leather Belts, because if you get another unique belt, you will need a new Leather Belt).
- Headhunter in Path of Exile Chance’s Orb
- Ancient Orbs for Reforging This approach requires Ancient Orbs and any Unique Belt, same like the previous one. The Headhunter belt takes an average of 400-450 attempts to obtain. To avoid mistakenly using the orb on the belt on which the Headhunter may roll, we recommend using numerous belts, say 4-5, and rolling in order on each.
- Headhunter Ancient Orb in Path of Exile
- Of course, the only method to get Headhunter is to buy it on trade, although the price varies. You may check the current price of PoE trade yourself right now:
Which builds make use of Headhunter?
While Headhunter is pricey and improves clearing speed significantly, it is not required for any build. Physical or elemental builds, particularly bow builds, will have the greatest effect. Here are some instances of such structures:
- Any cyclone builds;
- For Bows – Ice shot or Tornado shot builds;
- Blade Vortex builds;
- Ethereal Knives or Kinetic Blast builds;
- Any Cast on Crit builds.
We have discussed the complete process of Headhunter POE above so that you can use the above information to understand the topic. If you still have any problems regarding the post, you can comment below and we will try to solve your problems.