FoneDog Toolkit for Android is the most efficient Android data recovery software to recover deleted text messages, contacts, history of calls, photos, videos, audio, and WhatsApp data from Android phones, tablets, and SD cards by 2023. FoneDog Toolkit Free Trial for Android
Table of Contents
Features FoneDog Toolkit
- Recover your deleted messages, pictures, contacts, videos, WhatsApp, etc.
- Quickly Find Lost and delete data with or without root on Android.
- Recover data when the password can’t be entered on Android.
- Android data is selectively backed up to the computer with one click.
- Encrypt the files in your backup.
|1.Windows OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit)|
2.CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
3.Resolution: 1024×768 display or above
Others: Apple Device Driver & iTunes pre-installed
|1.Mac OS: macOS 10.14/ 10.13 /10.12/ 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7|
2.RAM: 512 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
3.Hard Disk Space: 1G and above free space
All Supported Tools and Files
|Supported Devices||Supported Files|
Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy A9, Samsung Galaxy A8
Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, Message Attachment, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Attachments
HTC 10, HTC One A9, HTC One X9, HTC One M9+, HTC One M9, HTC Desire EYE, HTC One M8, Droid DNA by HTC
Photos, Videos, Audios
Moto Z, Moto X, Moto E, Moto G
DOC ,XLS, PPT, PDFs, HTML, ZIP, RAR
LG G6, LG G5, LG G4, LG G3, LG G Flex, LG G2
Xperia Z5, Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, Xperia X, Xperia C5 Ultra, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z2
P9, Mate 8, Mate 7, SHONOR 7i, HONOR 7, Ascend P6, Ascend Mate 7, Ascend P7, Ascend G7
What’s New in Version:
- Connect the prompt to write the authorization script.
- Add hyperlinks to pages that fail to connect to the app.
- To scan more files, add a tool to search the files.
- Solve the problem the thumbnail didn’t load in PNG format.
- App communication optimization, detection according to the identity of cell phone vendors, which extends the recognition scope; device display optimization, compatibility with new devices, elimination of incompatible system prompt.
FoneDog Toolkit for Android 2.0.26 Free trial
Name: FoneDog ToolKit Android 2.0.26 Trial by officialroms.com
Size: 41.1 MB
Link: Visit Here
How to Use FoneDog Toolkit Android:
FoneDog Toolkit for Android is a software that allows users to backup and restore data on their Android devices. To backup your data using FoneDog Toolkit for Android, you can follow these steps:
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open FoneDog Toolkit for Android and select “Backup & Restore” from the main menu.
- Select the data types you want to backup, such as contacts, messages, call history, photos, etc.
- Click on “Backup” to start the backup process.
- Wait for the backup process to complete. This may take several minutes, depending on the amount of data being backed up.
- Once the backup is complete, you can save the backup file to your computer.
- To restore data from a backup, select “Backup & Restore” again, and then select “Restore.”
- Locate the backup file and select it, then click on “Restore” to begin the restore process.
Note: Make sure to keep your FoneDog Toolkit for Android software updated to the latest version for optimal performance and to ensure compatibility with your device.