Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d: Many Xbox users are unable to play games on their consoles. Some are unable to install a game, while others are unable to launch one, and yet others are unable to launch the Xbox app. They get the following error message when they try to do the same.
You might not find anything useful if you try to get help through the above-mentioned link. As a result, in this post, we’ll look at some simple remedies to the problem. So, if you’re having issues with the Xbox error number 0x8007013d, this is the post for you.
Table of Contents
Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d: Why am I seeing
The error code 0x8007013d is frequently noticed when trying to update or launch it The cause of this, however, is due to a bug. It’s possible that a network issue is prohibiting the game from being updated and, hence, launched.
It could also be a bug that was introduced to your console via an upgrade. This update can be manual or automatic; the path is irrelevant; what is important is that it can only be resolved by an update, which will take some time. Keeping this in mind, there are a few options for resolving this problem, which we will demonstrate to you.
Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d
If you wish to fix the problem code in question, look over the suggestions in this post. However, there are certain pre-condition remedies you can use to tackle this problem first.
First and foremost, ensure the dependability of your Internet connection.You can accomplish this by checking your Internet speed using any of the internet services available. If it’s still slow, try restarting your router (follow the procedures below), and if that doesn’t work, contact your ISP. However, bad connectivity isn’t the only issue that might arise in a network. There are some additional issues as well, which we will discuss later in this essay. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Read also: Xbox Game Pass January 2022 New games.
If you’re experiencing Xbox error code 0x8007013d, try the solutions listed below to fix the problem.
- Reset your Xbox to factory settings.
- Start your router again.
- Resetting the MAC Address
- Use a different DNS server.
- Install the game again.
Let’s take a closer look at them. Make sure you do so in the correct order.
Conduct a soft reset on your Xbox.
Let’s begin with the simplest option, which you may have already tried. However, we recommend that you try resetting the Xbox using the instructions provided.
- Turn off your Xbox 360 system.
- Remove all of the plugs and disconnect the console from the power supply entirely.
- Connect the console to the power source after waiting half a minute.
- Press and hold the BIND and EJECT buttons at the same time.
- After that, press the Xbox button.
- After you’ve listened to the two power-up noises, you can let go of the BIND and EJECT buttons you’ve been holding.
- You’ll be taken to the troubleshooting section. Select “Keep my games and apps” from the Reset menu.
Check to see whether the problem still exists.
2] Restart your Router
HD Ports on the Amplifi Router
Not only does your console need to be restarted, but so does your router. So, to accomplish the same, follow the procedures provided.
- Shut down your router.
- Wait a minute after plugging out all network devices and disconnecting them from the power source.
- Attack them and reactivate the gadgets.
Finally, connect your console and PC to your router to see whether the problem still exists.
3] Reset MAC Address
The problem could potentially be caused by a MAC address mismatch. As a result, we’re going to reset it to fix the problem. accomplish the same, follow these steps.
- To Starting with, open the Xbox application.
- change your network settings, go to Settings > Network Settings.
- Select “Advanced Options.”
- Choose “Alternative MAC Address” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Clear.”
- Finally, press the restart button.
Wait for the console to do its work before restarting the setup. Finally, try updating the game; hopefully this time it will work.
4] Make use of a different DNS server.
If you are unable to update your game due to an error code, it is recommended that you use an alternate DNS. Changing your DNS is quite simple; all you have to do is follow the instructions and you’ll be fine.
- To start with, open the Xbox application.
- Navigate to Settings > Networking > Manual.
- The primary DNS address should be 18.104.22.168 and the secondary DNS address should be 22.214.171.124.
Hopefully, this will solve your problem.
5] Remove and reinstall the game.
If you’re having problems with only one game, it’s likely that it’s contaminated. As a result, you’ll need to reinstall it to fix the problem. However, before deleting and reinstalling the game, we urge that you go offline. This indicates that the game should be installed from a disc.
Read also: Official website
Hopefully, the solutions provided in this post can help you fix the problem.