Fix Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d: Xbox users are reporting difficulty accessing and playing games on their consoles. Some are unable to install games, launch them, or access the Xbox App; when they attempt any such steps they receive an error message stating this action is no longer possible.
If you’re experiencing issues with Xbox error number 0x8007013d, don’t give up hope – here are more solutions that might help.
Table of Contents
Fix Xbox error Code 0x8007013d: Why am I seeing
The error code 0x8007013d is frequently noticed when trying to update or launch it The cause of this, however, is due to a bug. It’s possible that a network issue is prohibiting the game from being updated and, hence, launched.
It could also be a bug that was added when you updated your console. This update can be manual or automatic; the path is irrelevant; what is important is that it can only be resolved by an update which will take some time.
Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d
If you need help fixing the error code in question this post has some suggestions. However before beginning with those fixes there are a few pre-conditions you can try first.
First and foremost ensure the dependability of your Internet connection. You can do this by checking its speed with any one of several available internet services. If it is still slow try restarting your router (follow instructions below) and contact your ISP if that does not solve it. This essay will discuss various network difficulties besides bad connectivity.
If you’re experiencing Xbox error code 0x8007013d, try the solutions listed below to fix the problem.
- Reset your Xbox to factory settings.
- Start your router again.
- Resetting the MAC Address
- Use a different DNS server.
- Install the game again.
Let’s take a closer look at them. Make sure you do so in the correct order.
Conduct a soft reset on your Xbox.
Let’s begin with the most straightforward option, which you may already have tried. However, we highly recommend trying reseting the Xbox using these instructions.
- Turn off your Xbox 360 system.
- Remove all of the plugs and disconnect the console from the power supply entirely.
- Connect the console to the power source after waiting half a minute.
- Press and hold the BIND and EJECT buttons at the same time.
- After that, press the Xbox button.
- After you’ve listened to the two power-up noises, you can let go of the BIND and EJECT buttons you’ve been holding.
- You’ll be taken to the troubleshooting section. Select “Keep my games and apps” from the Reset menu.
Check to see whether the problem still exists.
Read also: Xbox Game Pass New games are available.
Restart your Router
HD Ports on the Amplifi Router
Not only does your console need to be restarted, but so does your router. So, to accomplish the same, follow the procedures provided.
- Shut down your router.
- Wait a minute after plugging out all network devices and disconnecting them from the power source.
- Attack them and reactivate the gadgets.
Finally, connect your console and PC to your router to see whether the problem still exists.
Reset MAC Address
Problem could possibly be caused by MAC address mismatch. Therefore, to solve it we will reset it by following these steps.
- Start by opening up the Xbox app on your console computer.
- For networking settings, navigate to Settings > Network Settings.
- Select “Advanced Options.”
- Select “Alternative MAC Address” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Clear.” Press the Restart Button.
Wait until the console completes its task before restarting your setup and updating your game; hopefully this time it will work successfully!
Make use of a different DNS server.
If your game’s update fails due to an error code, switching your DNS could help. Switching can be accomplished easily; simply follow these instructions.
- Launch the Xbox application.
- Navigating to Settings > Networking > Manual.
- Your Primary DNS address should be 188.8.131.52, while Secondary DNS should be 184.108.40.206.
- Hopefuly, this will address your issue.
Uninstall and reinstall the game
If you are having issues with only one game, it could be that it has become corrupt. As such, we advise reinstalling it to remedy any potential issues; but before doing so we strongly suggest going offline to install from disc.