Fire Staff Code In COD: Survival and the major Easter egg quest on Origins in Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies require the use of each of the elemental staffs presents on the level. They are potent instruments that can be improved upon by those with sufficient knowledges. The instructions for making a Fire Staff together with the upgrade code and suggested techniques, are provided below.
Fire Staff Code In COD: Black Ops 3: Zombies Chronicles
In Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Zombies Chronicles the Fire Staff is an exclusive weapon that can be obtained by completing the main Easter egg quest in Origins map. To obtain its code and upgrade it, you will need to take these steps:
- Start the Origins map and activate the Pack-a-Punch machine for some fun!
- Head to the Tank Station and interact with the three dragon heads to unlock the portal to Pack-a-Punch room.
- In the Pack-a-Punch room, interact with each of the three dragon heads in order to reveal your Fire Staff parts.
- Collect all the Fire Staff parts, then return to the Tank Station and interact with the portal once more.
- Place the Fire Staff parts on the altar and turn on the power to the portal.
- Once activated, pass through it to reach the dragon summoning area.
- Begin the dragon ritual by engaging with the statue, then protect the dragon egg from zombies until it hatches.
- Once the dragon hatches, you will receive its Fire Staff code.
- Return to the Pack-a-Punch machine once more to upgrade your Fire Staff to its highest level.
Note that the steps may differ based on your games version and difficulty level. Furthermore, the Fire Staff code may only be available temporarily or be exclusive to certain platforms or regions.
By now, hopefully all the information provided has answered your questions regarding “Destiny 2 Cat Error Xbox: How To Fix Error Code Cat?” If you would still like more information, feel free to ask in the comments section.