Eevee evolutions pokemon go: There are a few exceptions, which we’ll discuss in further detail later in our Eevee evolution guide for Pokémon Go. To answer your question, yes, there is a consistent way to get Eevee to develop into Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, or Sylveon.
If you’re a big fan of the location-based monster hunter, check out our other guides, which include Pokémon Go promo codes, Pokémon Go events, Pokémon Go raids, and Pokémon Go news. Let’s have a look at our Pokémon Go Eevee evolution guide in the meantime.
Table of Contents
How Do I Evolve A Pokémon Go Eve With A Nickname?
Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon are among Eevee’s eight evolution forms. You can evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon at random after collecting 25 candies.
But how do you remove the element of chance and force Eevee to adopt each of the many forms? Well, altering Eevee’s name before evolving them is a straightforward task.
Read also: How to Spoof your location in Pokemon Go
It’s important to note that this approach only allows you to obtain each evolution of Eevee once. You will no longer be able to obtain that particular kind of Eevee via this method on that account once you’ve completed it.
Here are the different names you’ll need to get each Eevee evolution in Pokémon Go:
- Vaporeon: Rainer
- Jolteon: Sparky
- Flareon: Pyro
- Espeon: Sakura
- Umbreon: Tamao
- Leafeon: Linnea
- Glaceon: Rea
- Sylveon: Kira
The moniker method will not function unless the silhouette of the evolution you desire appears on the evolve button.
HOW DO I EVOLVE POKEMON GO’S EEVEE INTO ESPEON, UMBREON, LEAFEON, GLACEON, OR SYLVEON?
Even though the above method is the easiest way to get every Eevee evolution in Pokémon Go, there are a few other ways to get some of the evolutions.
The following is a rundown of how they work:
- Espeon: Walk 10 kilometres with Eevee as your companion, then develop it during the day. It’s important mentioning that when you evolve Eevee, it must remain your friend.
- Umbreon: Walk 10 kilometres with Eevee as your companion, then evolve it at night. It’s important mentioning that when you evolve Eevee, it must remain your friend.
- Leafeon: While evolving Eevee, use a mossy lure.
- Glaceon: While evolving Eevee, apply a frosty lure.
- Sylveon: With Sylveon as your companion, you can earn 75 hearts. It’s important mentioning that when you evolve Eevee, it must remain your friend.
You can find Pokémon Go on Google Play and the App Store if you want to try it out for yourself. See our list of the top mobile games like Pokémon Go for more related suggestions!