Samsung Galaxy M307’s combination file is a file produced by Samsung Mobile. Its purpose is to test the hardware functions of Samsung mobile phone devices. However, it is very effective in supporting software error correction, such as recovering IMEI, baseband, and FRP bypass.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy SM-M307
Launched in September 2019, the Samsung Galaxy M30s is a mid-range smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy M30s has the SM-M307 model number.
The gadget has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution. It has an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 CPU, 4GB/6GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage, and a microSD card slot for expansion.
A 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor make up the triple camera arrangement on the rear of the Galaxy M30s. A 16-megapixel front-facing camera is also included for taking selfies. The gadget has a 6000mAh battery and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI on top. The gadget supports dual-SIM and 4G LTE connection and has a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
Combination File M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307 File Download
How to FRP Google account M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307
- Enter your M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307 to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Press & hold the Power button+ Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307 to your PC via the USB cable
- Run the Odin Program.
- Click on “AP” and import the M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307 Combination ROM.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Unplug your M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307 from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
- Power ON your M30s Samsung Galaxy SM-M307.
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy SM-M307 from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10 .