FRP Samsung A2 Core :Google recently implemented Factory Reset Protection into their Android OS, to verify the identity of the real owner of a phone after performing factory reset. While this feature is essential and intended to prevent misuse during thefts, some users have experienced difficulty when they forgot their GMAIL or password credentials after performing hard reset. So in this tutorial we have included the latest method for bypassing FRP Samsung A2Core/Google Account Lock New Method quickly by following some straightforward steps.
Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, and Pie require FRP escape to use. Unfortunately, each phone and system have their own method for doing so which may prove challenging depending on which version you have – see below!
Table of Contents
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
Once you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core device, the FRP feature will be enabled automatically. To disable it, simply delete your existing account.
How to Bypass FRPSamsung A2 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the top then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your SamsungA2 Core & you have successfully Bypass FRP SamsungA2 Core / Bypass Google Account Lock.
- Redmi Mi A2 (Test Point) Flash File (Stock ROM)
- Mi A3 India Launch Teased With New Snapdragon Chip
- How to install Twrp Recovery In Xiaomi Mi A2/A2 Lite
- Samsung SM-A260F Flash File (official Firmware)
- How to restore recently closed tabs in browser 2024