ZTE Blade A602 FRP File lock Remove – SP Flash tool Method without Any Box This article will show you how to delete your Google account ZTE Blade 602. Remove factory reset protection via google account. Factory reset using the sp flash method.
Sp flash tool can unlock ZTE Blade a602 FRP lock with no problem. Follow the instructions below to bypass ZTE Blade a602 Google Account Verification using the sp flash tool and FRP scatter files. The best part about this method is that it is entirely free, and anyone can unlock the ZTE Blade a602 from their home. You don’t need to visit a repair center to unlock your device.
Download ZTE Blade A602 FRP File Tested Using SP Flash Tool
Device Name: Asus ROG Phone 5s
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1.45 KB
OS: Android 11
Firmware version: Android 11_Factory_ROM
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
Instructions to Remove ZTE Blade FRP Lock A602 Without Box
- Install the ZTE Blade A602 drivers for your computer. [Must]
- Extract the 2018 ZTE Blade FRP bypass tool & files.
- As administrator, open Sp_Flash_Tool_Win folder.
- Configure Sp Flash tool
Scatter-Loading File Load MT6735M_Android_scatter file from “ZTE Blade A602 FRP” folder.
- Now go to the “Format Tab” >> select “Manual Format Flash” option.
Begin Address [HEX] 0x6A80000
Format Length [HEX]: 0x100000
- Once you have completed the configuration, click on Start.
- Power off the device and then connect it to your computer via a USB cable.
- The process will begin once your device is detected by the pc.
- You will see the Successful message at the end of the process.
- All done!!