In this guide, we put up the download link for the latest version of X-Soft Tool v2.2 which enables you to remove the FRP lock from Qualcomm Devices, remove the user lock read or remove the pattern lock, remove FRP security from Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, Xiaomi Devices.use the latest X-Soft tool. This tool supports any system running Xiaomi Android.
It also allows the Xiaomi MiCloud to be removed from Xiaomi smartphones and tablets. Disable Factory Mode (requires root) from the Android app, Flash Sideload, Remove FRP from Lenovo and Qualcomm devices, Remove FRP from Oppo, Vivo, and Samsung devices.
Table of Contents
X-Soft Tool V2.2 Qualcomm Tool Setup Download
Name: X-Soft Tool V2.2 by officialroms.com
Size: 58.9 MB
Latest Update in X-Soft Tool v2.2
Factory Reset [User + Cache] via EDL Mode
Remove User User Locks [4.x 5.x 6.x Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
Remove Pattern Lock [Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
Read Pattern Lock [Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
Wipe Security [Xiaomi] via TWRP Mode
Read,Write QCN via Diag Mode and FTM Mode
| EMMC [ISP]|
Factory Reset [Safe Mode]
Factory Reset [Deep Mode]
Remove Screen Locks
Remove Pattern Lock
Read Pattern Lock
| EMMC [Xiaomi ISP Mode]|
Remove FRP onclick for 32 Models
Remove Mi Account onclick for 32 Models
Repair IMEI [SPD] via ADB Root
Patch Certificate [SPD] via ADB Root
X-Soft Tool Supported Models List
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Platina|
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Xiaomi Mi A2 Jasmine
Xiaomi Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Xiaomi Redmi 3X
Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Xiaomi Redmi 4i
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi 7
Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Xiaomi Redmi 8A
Xiaomi Redmi K20
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Xiaomi Redmi Y1
Xiaomi Redmi Y2
Xiaomi Redmi Y3
Xiaomi Redmi Go Tiare
How To Use X-Soft Tool Tool 2.2:
It’s very easy to use the X-Soft Tool support app.
- Any smartphone Xiaomi runs on either Qualcomm or MediaTek chipset.
- A USB-Cable PC / Laptop
- Second, switching off your desktop antivirus / firewall security
- Then update your pc with the X-Soft Kit Kit.
- Now install on your desktop the “X-Soft Too. EXE,” then open the “X-Soft App”
- You need your Xiaomi computer to boot into Fastboot Mode.
- To enter Fastboot mode, make sure your phone is switched off and click the Volume + Power button and keep it up.
- Next, install ADB & Fastboot driver on your Mac, and then switch on your phone to access USB.
- Link your computer to your PC now using USB Driver.
- Then open a PC command window and paste commands below and press enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop-up appears on the screen of the phone then require the access to ADB.
- In TPS method, after connecting the phone to a Desktop, the system state will display ADB style or Fastboot mode in green colour.
You just have to install the X-Soft App. You can then use the different features it offers, depending on which computer you are using. You can see the above picture. So, hopefully this method can prove useful for you. Stay tuned to officialroms.com to get more information about these critical devices.