PD2142F Vivo Y33TUsing this flash file, you can fix hang on logo, boot loop, dead problem, Auto FASTBOOT mode and recovery mode, and other software issues.Before flashing the Vivo Y33T, always use the most recent version of the flash file and read all the flashing instructions. Download the whole flash file, as well as the flash tool and drivers, from the links provided below.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y33T
The Vivo Y33T PD2142F is a smartphone manufactured by Vivo.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G 6nm chipset powers the Vivo Y21T. It has a total of 8GB of RAM. The Vivo Y21T has a non-removable 5000mAh battery and supports rapid charging at 18W. The Vivo Y21T runs Funtouch OS, which is based on Android 11. It has 128GB of internal storage and a dedicated SD card slot for expanding storage.
Download Vivo Y33T PD2142F Flash File (New Stock ROM)
|PD2142F_EX_A_18.104.22.168.W30.V000L1_vivo_qcom||One Drive || MediaFire|
|QPST Tool||Click Here|
|AF Flash Tool||Click Here|
|Qualcomm USB Driver||Visit Here|
Flashing the Vivo Y33T PD2142F:
This device should be flashed using the following tool: QCFIRE, UNLOCKTOOL, EMT TOOL, MRT, QCFIRE.
Qualcomm driver should be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- If you already have Qualcomm drivers installed on your PC, you may skip this step.
- Download the Flash file and extract it.
- QPST Flash Tool may be downloaded, installed, and launched.
- Shorten EDL points to connect phone in EDL mode.
- In the QPST Tool, add a port.
- Select rawprogram unsparse.xml from the stock rom folder and click Load XML.
- Select patch0.xml from the default rom folder and click Load Patch.
- Click the Download Button and wait for the flash to complete.
- Note: If your device is not connecting to your computer, download and install the driver from the link above.