Bypass Frp Unlock Vivo Y12| Frp Lock Vivo Android 9.1/9.0
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone This feature is important and is intend to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it; when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass ; FRP Vivo Y12 | FRP Lock VIVO Android 9.0/9.1 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems. (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie) The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android. is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Vivo Y12 Specifications
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y12 on the rear packs an 8-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
[content-egg module=Flipkart template=list]
Vivo Y12 Frp bypass | Frp Lock Vivo Android 9.1/9.0 Without Pc
File Name: Google Account Manager by officialroms.apk
File Size: 7.9 M
File Name: quickshortcut by officialroms.com.apk
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Name: Frpbypass by officialroms.apk
File Size: 1.5 MB
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
In your Vivo Y12 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y12. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo Y12
- Turn ON your Vivo Y12 and Connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Now Go To The Wifi advanced Option and Open DNS Tab.
- Select 184.108.40.206 Than Open Web Search.
- Now Open Browser Now enter. https://adstakes.com/frpbypass
- Now Download Google Account Manager 6.0.1 by officialroms.com.apk.
- Again download Frpbypass by officialroms.apk.
- Now Instal Both Apk File. First Install GAM 6.0.1.apk Than Install Frpbypass.apk.
- Choose Version 6.0.1 for Android 9 Oreo.
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Vivo Y12. Congratulation You have successfully Bypass FRP Vivo Y12 | FRP Lock VIVO Android 9.