If you own a Spice F302 and are experiencing FRP issues, look no further. Here we provide an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to remove or reset FRP on Spice F302.
On this page, you will find the official link to download Spice F302 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) onto your Computer. The firmware comes in a zip package, which includes the Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
To unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on a Spice F302 device, you will need to follow these steps:
- To turn on the device, press and hold both volume down button and power button simultaneously until the light illuminates.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate through the menu and select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Confirm the action and wait for the device to reboot.
- After rebooting, set up the device as a new device.
After a factory reset, FRP (Firmware Reset Protection) is an Android security measure designed to prevent unauthorized entry. By following these steps, you can bypass FRP protection and set up your device as if it were brand new.
SP flash tools
Scatter File [taken from the official ROM] One Drive
File Password :-officialroms
Screenshot of How to Reset FRP on Spice F302 How to Use:-
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash
4. Open your scatter file.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.