Samsung J7 SM-J710GN Firmware Flash File : SM-J710GN Firmware download for Samsung Galaxy J7 Custom. Stock flash file. Get the latest Android 7 Nougat for your mobile operating system. This flash file is for the galaxy J7 mobile.This page shows Firmware for a different carrier. You can select which one suits your mobile and then download the Firmware, which is also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Firmware or Custom ROM Flash file.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy J7
Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone in June 2015. It features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The 1.5GHz Octa-core Samsung Exynos 7, Octa 7580 processor powers the Samsung Galaxy J7. It has 1.5GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 and has a removable 3000mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 rear camera packs a 13-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/1.9. Autofocus is available on the rear camera. The front camera has a 5-megapixel camera for selfies and an aperture of f/2.2. TouchWiz UI runs on Android 5.1. The Samsung Galaxy J7 packs 16GB inbuilt storage, expanded with microSD cards (up to 128GB).
Download Samsung J7 SM-J710GN Firmware
You should carefully read the Flash file details for this Samsung ROM Firmware (Flash) and only download it if you like it, which is a risky process. If you accidentally download the wrong software, it could cause problems with your phone.
It is crucial to be cautious when installing the flash file/firmware on Samsung J7 SM-710GN phones ROM. This stock flash file (Stock Flashfile) should exactly match your Samsung model SM-710GN.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J710GN Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-J710GN
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.