Samsung Galaxy M01 SM-M013F Firmware Flash File: The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is a great device for low usage and its low specs and 1GB RAM, the smartphone is not in competition. Comparing it to the lower price range, we find that the Android 10 OS (and the SM-M013F firmware) do a fantastic job of elevating the brand.
Table of Contents
Galaxy m01 launched with the Android ten go edition. You can update it with the most recent software editions via OTA updates. If you’re a quick-thinker and don’t like waiting, you can flash the most recent software editions and security patches . It also fix systemic issues and remove unnecessary bloatware to make more space.
Samsung Galaxy M01 SM-M013F Firmware FlashFile (Stock Rom)
Officialroms.com trusted for firmware downloads. You can download the Samsung m01 flash file completely for free. SM-M013F refers to the global firmware version and Android 10 operating system. For your convenience, you will find four files.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M01 SM-M013F Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-M013F
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.