The Android 9 Pie is one of the major and featured versions of the Google Android platform. The Pie brings so many features and improvements to the system. It features the swipe gesture navigation control, new recent UI, digital wellbeing, volume sliders, new notification panel, etc. Additionally, it also offers app slices, app timer, app actions, new settings UI, adaptive battery, and brightness, etc. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 10.3.1.0 Russia Stable ROM update for its Russian devices. Now, it’s rolling out for the Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2) (Codenamed as ‘ysl’).
[content-egg module=Flipkart template=list]
Table of Contents
MIUI V10.3.1.0.PEFRUXM for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2)
The software update brings the latest August 2019 Android Security Patch level with increased system security. While the firmware update also brings the stable MIUI version which is based on Android Pie.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
Check for OTA Update Manually By officialroms
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi S2 (Y2) to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi S2 (Y2) > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available, tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install.
- Now, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot into the new system.
- That’s it.
- The firmware file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Y2) model. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device data at first.
- Charge your phone battery up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 Russia Stable Pie ROM for Redmi S2 (Y2)
Name: MIUI V10.3.1.0.PEFRUXM ROM.zip
Xiaomi Flashing Tool Miflash Tool (Beta Version)
Size: 29.59 MB