On this page, you will find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi 4A Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 8.2 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4A and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Redmi 4A MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.0 inch display. Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 13 megapixel camera, 5 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset. Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Rom.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 4A Stock Firmware (flash file)
|Xiaomi Flash Tool||–|
|USB Qualcomm Driver||–|
How to Flash:
- Get the Xiaomi Redmi 4A stock firmware file and extract it to your PC.
- The Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide may be obtained when the package has been extracted.
- To complete Step 3, download and run the accompanying USB driver on your computer (or skip this step if you already have it installed).
- Flash the Firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A by following the instructions in the How-to Flash Manual.
- Once you’ve read this, you’re done.
- Head to Xiaomi Flash Tool if you’d want to get your hands on the current version of the tool.
- Please back up everything before you begin flashing the aforementioned Firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone, since all of your personal data will be erased when the stock firmware is installed.
- The manufacturer has officially published the firmware on this website, which may be used to fix a variety of issues, including a bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, or a dead device.