Oppo Reno3 5G A001OP flash file is a great tool to repair the logo’s hang and remove all screen locks. This file can remove every type of screen lock like Pattern and FRP in the next flash. Always use the most recent flash files to flash Oppo Reno3 5G A001OP. Check device version with the dialing *#899# on the emergency dial.
Oppo Reno3 5G A001OP Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD765 Processor. It is an double SIM (GSM as well as GSM) smartphone that supports Nano-SIM cards. The connectivity options include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC USB OTG, FM, 3G , 4G, and 5G. The device is equipped packed with 12GB of memory as well as up to 256GB of storage which is expandable with an SD card.
Download Oppo Reno3 5G A001OP Flash File
Device Name: Oppo Reno3 5G A001OP
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 15GB
SoC: QCOM SD765
Os: Android 11
Firmware Version: A001OPexport_11_C.16_202110161344
How to download stock firmware on Oppo Find Neo X2:
- Extract MSM and ROM files. to Download software within the same folder
- Install the Oppo USB drivers on your PC
- Turn off your Phone, hold the volume up and down keys, then connect to the computer using the USB cable (if there is no device is available, conduct a testing the point)
- Look in the device manager to see if there is a USB device.
- If there isn’t a device is found, you must conduct a test point.
- Start the MSM Download Tool.
- It will load the firmware in case it is not there.
- Locate the download the firmware file click on to start.
- Wait until flashing is complete, once done.
- Disconnect your Phone, then switch it on.