Oppo A55 4G CPH2325 Flash File (stock rom) : On this page, we’ve provided all the Oppo A55 4G CPH2325 flash files along with the guide to installing firmware. To install the flash file for firmware, you will require a program known as SP Flash Tool, which is an excellent tool for flashing the stock firmware to your device. The procedure is simple. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to make it easier to use the official Flash file.
About Oppo A55 4G CPH2325
Oppo A55 mobile was introduced 1st October 2021. The phone has the 6.51-inch touchscreen display that has resolution of 720×1600 pixels, and the ratio 20:9. Oppo A55 is powered by Dual-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor. It is equipped with the capacity of 4GB memory. Its Oppo A55 runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery of 5000mAh. This Oppo A55 supports proprietary fast charging.
Download Oppo A55 4G CPH2325 Flash File:
- Device Name: Oppo A55 4G
- Model: CPH2325
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- The tool is supported by: SP flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 Processor
- Version: CPH2325_11_A.08
- Android Version: Android 11
- Boot Key: Volume UP + Down
How to Flash Oppo A55 4G CPH2325
This article will demonstrate what you need to do; you can flash the firmware (stock rom) on the Oppo A55 4G CPH2325 . This procedure is straightforward. To flash the firmware, you’ll need a PC and a SP Flash Tool application. You should additionally possess a USB driver installed on the computer.
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.