Official Firmware Stock Flash File Available to the Oppo A54s Flash File CPH2273 Firware and you can download it below. With this firmware, you can fix any software issue that you encounter on the Oppo A54s Flash File CPH2273, such as hanging logo and FRP lock, fastboot Mode display black or white after slow flash recovery dead after flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Oppo A54s CPH2273
The Oppo A54s smartphone was released on the 28th of October, 2021. It has the 6.52-inch touchscreen display that has resolution that is 720×1600 pixels. It has 269 pixels to an millimeter (ppi) as well as an aspect ratio of 20:9. The Oppo A54s comes with the 2.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor. It has the capacity of 4GB memory. It is running Android 11 and is powered by a battery that is rated at 5000mAh. The Oppo a54s supports its own fast charging.
Download Oppo A54s Flash File CPH2273
Chipset: Mediatek Helio G35 (MT6765G)
OS: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
File Format: EDL & OTA
Link: (Coming Soon)
Download Link Here
|Flash File Name: CPH2273_11_A.01|
File Size: 3 GB
Android Version: 11
Method 01 :Update Oppo Software Via OTA
This is the most suggested method of flashing new software onto your Oppo mobile. It’s because Oppo permits users to download an OTA update via a wi-fi connection, and there’s no requirement for you to download the update. You don’t even need to download the Oppo flash files for your device. The Oppo software updater will determine the most appropriate and compatible software version compatible with your device.
- It is recommended to charge the device at least 80 percent to ensure that it does not accidentally power loss during updating. Switching off power while updating the software could cause bricks to your device.
- Connect the device to a WI-FI network. The software version may be greater than 2GB. Therefore, the device will not update the phone’s data.
- The system will display an update to your device [if any are available.
- If your device is up-to-date with the most recent version, you’ll see “It is already the latest version.”
- However, if a software update is available to you, it will show an alert on the “System updates” icon, or else, it will display the version.”
- Click on the screen to download the firmware, following the instructions on the screen.
- Tap on the “System Update” button, and your device will reboot and begin updating automatically.
- It could take an extended time to update the version on your device, or it may be re-boot several times throughout the flashing process. Therefore, sit back and watch for the process.
- It is done!!!
Method 2: Update Oppo Software From Recovery Mode
If you’re not receiving OTA firmware updates for your Oppo phone, you can be patient or try flashing it manually using Recovery mode. This is an official method to upgrade the Oppo software using an SD card. We need to place the Oppo Software Firmware zip files into the SD card in this method. Then you can update it directly using Stock recovery.
Before you jump into the manual Oppo software update, you must ensure that you are using the right and supported software version that is compatible with your device. The second thing to remember is that we can only update the device; in other words, OTA software can’t downgrade the android version or the software version to Oppo mobile.
- Download the Oppo OTA Stock Firmware, or go to Oppo’s official website > click on Help and then Software Updates. Install this OTA firmware flash files for Oppo mobile. [ Oppo Firmware Downloading Page ]
- Once you have downloaded the suitable Firmware file appropriate for the model, transfer it to an external SD card or memory card without a folder. Firmware files must be zip formatted.
- Add the SD card to your phone.
- Shut off your mobile.
- Now, boot your Oppo phone into recovery mode by hand. Hold the Power button and the Volume Down button until the phone goes into Recovery Mode.
- Select the “Install From Storage Device ” Install from storage device” option when you’re in recovery mode. Then choose ” Install from SD card and browse the ” OTA File or Update Package” on the SD card.
- Click onto the zip file of the firmware. The confirmation message will show on your monitor.
- Press the Yes button, and the device will restart and begin updating software.
- It’ll take some time. Take your time.
- It is done!!!
Method 3 :How to Flash Oppo A54s Flash File:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.
When your device is not working, the logo doesn’t work, or your phone has been locked following flashing this file, all issues will be resolved in a single flash. If you’re locked using FRP, flashing will allow you to unlock it.
If your phone is locked with an FRP lock and you want to unblock the FRP lock without flash, the phone can be unlocked using the help of this application. Follow the steps below to unlock FRP only.