Motorola XT2139-2-DS Flash File :Official Stock Firmware Flash File Available to download for Motorola Moto G60 the XT2135-1-DS, and you can download it below. Using this firmware will allow you to resolve all software issues the Motorola Moto G60 is Motorola Moto G60 like hanging on Logo, FRP lock Fastboot Mode, display black or black after Flash slow recovery or dead after flash.
Table of Contents
About Motorola XT2135-1-DS
The Motorola Moto G60 Grey is an Android smartphone with a screen resolution of 2460×1080 pixels. The phone has a storage capacity of 128000 MB and a working memory of 6144 MB. A good-quality camera is located on the back of the phone, allowing you to capture excellent photos. 4G is supported on the Motorola Moto G60 Grey. The phone can also connect to Bluetooth version 5.0 devices. In addition, the phone is Drip Resistant (IP-X2) certified.
Download Motorola Moto G60 XT2135-1-DS Flash File
Name: Motorola XT2135-1-DS
Size: 4 GB
SoC: QCOM SD732G
Firmware Version: HANOIP_RETAIL_RRI31.Q1-42-24-4_Subsidy_11
How to Flash Motorola XT2135-1-DS:
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite Tool to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2135-1-DS
- After extracting the Firmware, you will find an XML file named “XXX,” which you should open using notepad.
- Remove all lines that contain the word “getvar” (there were two such lines), then save.
- (Note: If there is no getvar, skip it.)
- Press the “…” next to the Filename in RSD Lite.
- Locate and pick the XML file that was modified in step No.
- 3.By hitting the volume down and power keys together, the phone will reboot to the bootloader.
- Use a USB cord to connect your phone to your computer.
- Click Download/Start and wait for it to finish.
- Unplug the phone and turn it on after it’s finished.
Run flash all.bat through fastboot.