Lil Baby Net Worth 2023: Lil Baby, whose real name is Dominique Armani Jones, is an American rapper who was born on December 3, 1994. After his mixtape Perfect Timing came out in 2017, he became known all over the world.
The single Yes Indeed which featured Drake, reached number six on the Billboard Hot 100 and Lil Baby first studio album, Harder Than Ever, was certified Platinum by the RIAA. In 2018, he put out two more mixtapes: Drip Harder and Street Gossip. His most popular single, “Drip Too Hard,” which he did with Gunna, was on Drip Harder and reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100. Street Gossip reached number two on the US Billboard 200.
Table of Contents
What is Lil Baby Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Name||Dominique Armani Jones|
|Age:||28 Years old|
|Born:||December 3, 1994|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Rapper|
Lil Baby Net Worth and Early Life
On December 3, Dominique Jonas was born in Atlanta, Georgia. When Jones was two years old his father abandoned him and his family. While Jones wasn’t having trouble in school, it seemed like problems were mounting all the time; eventually leading to him quitting high school after the 10th grade.
Read also: Snoop Dogg Net Worth 2023.
Jones’ rap career began with the groups 4PF (Four Pockets Full) and Quality Control Music. He was charged with possession with intent to sell and other offences before he started rapping.
Lil Baby was arrested in 2012 for a number of offences, including possession with the intent to sell. When his counsel tried to persuade him to accept a two-year plea deal, Lil Baby hired a new lawyer who got him into a one-year programme.
At some point during his program, Lil Baby got into a fight with another prisoner who used racial slurs leading to the original two year sentence being served. He was accused with possessing and selling marijuana in 2013 and 2014. Following two years in prison he began his rap career through Quality Control Music and 4PF (4 Pockets Full).
Read also: Pete Davidson Net Worth 2023
On February 18th, 2021 Lil Baby and Jayda Cheaves, a model and business owner, welcomed their first child, Loyal. After dating since 2016, Cheaves featured in his music video “Close Friends.” Lil Baby’s son from an earlier relationship with Ayesha is still alive as well. On May 1st 2021 – one year after George Floyd’s passing – Lil Baby went to visit Presidents Harris and Biden at the White House to honor Floyd’s memory and discuss legislation like the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act with Vice President Kamala Harris as well as Joe Biden before it passed.
Read also: Will Smith Net Worth 2023
Lil Baby Net Worth & Assets
Lil Baby is an acclaimed American rapper. He resides in Atlanta Georgia with a lavish home as well as properties throughout Los Angeles, New York City and other major city.
Lil Baby has always had an affinity for cars, owning a Range Rover, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Ford and many more vehicles. On his days off he enjoys taking pleasure rides around town in his trusty rides!
Lil Baby’s Career Here are some of the best moments of his career:
- Freestyle (Song, 2017)
- Too Hard (Album, 2017)
- Global (Song, 2018)
- Street Gossip (Album, 2018)
Honors and Nominations
- Grammy Award for Best Melodic Rap Performance 2022 Hurricane
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip-Hop Video 2022: Do We Have A Problem?
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Impact Track 2020 The Bigger Picture
- BET Award for Best New Artist 2019
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Hip-Hop Album of the Year 2021: My Turn
- BET Award for Best Male Hip-Hop Artist 2021
- BET Award for Best Gospel/Inspirational Artist 2022: We Win (Space Jam: A New Legacy)
- BET Hip Hop Award for Artist of the Year 2021
- In 2021 he earned Grammy nominations for both Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for “The Bigger Picture,” as well as for his Best Rap/Sung Performance of “Drip Too Hard” in 2020.
- Three nominations for the American Music Awards have been announced: Favorite Male Hip-Hop Artist in 2021; New Artist of the Year in 2020 and Favorite Album Rap/Hip Hop for “My Turn” in 2020.
- Nominations for the BET Awards in 2021 for The Bigger Picture, Best Male Hip Hop Artist in 2020 and Best Group in 2019 have been announced.
- Hip-Hop Artist of the Year Best Hip Hop Video for The Bigger Picture, and Hip Hop Album of the Year for “My Turn” in 2020; as well as Best Collab, Duo or Group for “Drip Too Hard” in 2019 and Best New Hip Hop Artist in 2018.
- At the Billboard Music Awards, there are nominations for Top Male Artist, Top Streaming Songs Artist, Top Rap Artist and Top Rap Male Artist. In 2021 “My Turn” earned two wins: best Billboard 200 album and rap album of 2021; additionally it was named best new artist in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
At present Lil Baby net worth (including all his assets) is estimated to be $3 million, while Lil Baby wealth (including all his assets) stands at $5 million. Since their respective rises to fame in the 2010 DJBaby and Lil Baby have become household names; in 2019, Lil Baby reached new heights.
The rapper’s most recent Instagram post says that he has made his first $100 million, and the caption shows his new net worth. Lil Baby told his fans that he had reached a new financial milestone while standing in front of a beautiful Mykonos landscape and wearing all Dior.
NBA YoungBoy is the clear winner because his earnings keep going up, putting him $2 million ahead of Lil Baby. The hip hop music business especially in the United State, is a gold mine for people with talent and hard work.
Lil Baby net worth is expected to surpass $6 million by 2023. His unique style of rhyming propelled him to the top of Billboard 100 in America earning him fans such as Drake and Young Thug who came to see him perform. Most of Lil Baby income comes from music sales alone.