Britney Spears better known as The Princess of Pop and pioneer of teen pop music in the late 90s and early 2000s has achieved immense success through her role in revitalizing this genre. Her success is shown by her projected $60 million net worth in 2024. She is one of music most renowned artists with global sales of over 150 million records – including 70 million in America alone
At 16 years old Britney already demonstrated great professional potential. Since then she has never looked back and instead taken every opportunity to progress and reach her goals. Additionally Britney has won many awards and accomplished many things throughout her career which all added to her net worth in some way or another.
Table of Contents
What is Britney Spears Net Worth 2024?
|United States Of America
|42 Years Old
|December 2, 1981
Britney Spears began singing at five years old. After taking dance and singing lessons since she was two, competing in pageants, and appearing on talent shows across the country, the future pop star made her TV debut on Star Search at ten years old.
Spears, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, and Justin Timberlake—her first famous boyfriend—starred in Disney’s Mickey Mouse Club. But it wasn’t until 1999 that Spears truly became famous and began making money from her debut album Baby One More Time that it went straight to No. 1. With its title track and music video featuring schoolgirls as both featured prominently, Spears could now claim that she had achieved success beyond her wildest dreams.
Britney Spears’ Net Worth and Early Life
Britney Spears began her acting career when she was 5 year child. She was in plays and TV shows. Spears tried out for a new version of The Mickey Mouse Club, but she was too young and didn’t get the job. Spears then signed up with a talent agency in New York City. In December 1992, she was cast in The Mickey Mouse Club. “Baby One More Time,” her first studio album, was a huge hit. It topped the US Billboard 200 in 1999. The Recording Industry Association of America gave the record a two-time platinum rating after a month. The single “Baby One More Time” sold 500k copies on its first day. It topped the Billboard Hot 100 as the fastest-selling female artist song ever.
Read also: Taylor Swift net worth 2024
Singles from Spears’s later albums included “Oops!… I Did It Again,” “I’m a Slave for You,” “Me Against the Music,” “Piece of Me,” and others. Spears has also tried her hand at acting. In 2002, she played the main character in the movie Crossroads. In 2005, she and Kevin Federline, who was her husband at the time, were on the reality show Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. Spears has been on a few TV shows and made a line of limited-edition clothes for Candies.
Read also: Will Smith Net Worth 2024
Spears was hired as a judge on The X Factor in 2012. At that time she was the highest-paid judge on any singing competition series in television history with an earnings of $15 million.
Britney Spears currently has nine albums under her belt as of 2020: Baby One More Time (1999); Oops! I Did It Once More (1900), In the Zone(2003), Blackout(2007), Circus(2008), Femme Fatale (2011) and Glory(2016).
Read also: Pete Davidson Net Worth 2024: Personal life
- Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were together from 1998 to 2002. Who could forget the pop stars wearing matching denim outfits on the red carpet at the American Music Awards in 2001?
- Britney had a brief relationship with Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit in 2002. After visiting a movie premiere with Colin Farrell in 2003, Spears was romantically linked to him.
Britney Spears’ wealth after her conservatorship
- Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake were together from 1998 to 2002. Who can forget their matching denim outfits on the red carpet at the American Music Awards in 2001?
- Britney Spears briefly had a romantic relationship with Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit in 2002. After attending a movie premiere with Colin Farrell in 2003, Spears began romantically linked to him.
- After spending a night partying in Las Vegas with her childhood friend Jason Alexander the couple decided to tie the knot on a whim in January 2004. Unfortunately their nuptials were called off after 55 hours due to health complications.
- On October 6, 2004, Britney Spears wed her backup dancer Kevin Federline in a surprise wedding. Sean had been born in 2005 and Jayden two years later; their two sons together were Sean and Jayden.
- However, in 2007 the couple separated. While Spears only gave Federline $1 million when they split up
- she has promised him $20,000 per month in child support until their children reach 18 years of age.
- She began dating photographer Adnan Ghalib in 2007. Their relationship ended in 2008.
- Britney Spears’ former manager Jason Trawick and she began a serious relationship in 2009. They got engaged in December 2011, however the union ended abruptly the following month of January 2013.
- Spears began seeing David Lucado after she and Trawick called off their engagement. In a TMZ video, Spears discovered him cheating on her, prompting her to end their relationship.
- Between 2014 and 2015, Spears was in a relationship with film producer Charlie Ebersol for eight months
- Britney first encountered Sam Asghari, a model 13 years younger than her, while shooting the “Slumber Party” music video in 2016. Ever since then they have been inseparable. Born in Tehran, Iran in 1994, Sam is an ideal match for Britney despite her age difference of 13 years.
Forbes says that she is “only” worth $60 million. What does this mean?
She has over twenty perfume lines and her own role-playing computer game called “Britney Spears: American Dream. So why does Forbes say that she is only worth $60 million? A lot of people wanted a piece of Britney and one of them spent years trying to get it.
Why is Britney Spears net worth so low?
Spears net worth is undeniably high but she could not spend her hard earned money however she wanted after a conservatorship was put in place because of her mental health problems in 2008. According to what she said in court she also was not free to make a shocking number of decisions on her own.
After reading the information provided above it should help you gain a better insight into Britney Spear net worth. Please feel free to share your thoughts and questions in the provided box0 don’t be embarrassed if you need extra assistance if needed.