Resources are the cornerstone of success in Last Shelter Survival Game. Without them, you can’t build or upgrade your base, train troops or conduct research – which is where a farm account comes into play. The farm account acts as a secondary account that produce resources which can then be sent back to your main account. In this article we’ll show you how to set up and maximize the potential of this secondary account.
Table of Contents
Building Your Farm in Last Shelter Survival Game
A farm account can assist you in reaching several different objectives:
Resource Production: A farm account can be solely dedicated to producing resources, which you can then send back to your main account.
Protection: Sinces a farm account operates at low levels of activity, it makes it less vulnerable to attack from outside sources.
Trading: If you have multiple accounts, a farm account can be used to transfer resources or items between them.
How To Create A Farm Account 2023
- Start your game and tap on the three dots from the right corner.
- You can Download Game Play store
- Select Account, then hit Switch Account at the bottom of your screen.
- You will be presented with several options; choose to start a new game.
- Complete all tutorials to build up Base level 5 quickly!
- Map View – Click on the magnifier in the bottom right corner to locate your State.
- Select an empty plot and transfer your camp onto another account from Facebook, Google or another. Bind it securely so you don’t lose it later by binding to another Account via Account tab – Switch Account
How it Work on in Farm Account
It is highly recommended to station and upgrade development heroes in such bases, and participate in Hero Day regularly to collect useful resources. Research new development technologies and maximize your resource collectors accordingly.
- Start the game and then, on the main screen.
- Click on the icon with three dots from the right side of your screen.
- Choose the Account and click on the Bind Account option beneath the account information.
- Choose IM30 Account then create an IM30 account.
- Enter your email address and create an account password.
- Check your account. You are now ready to go.
No, you do not need to invest real money in creating a farm account. However, investing in your VIP level can significantly boost your transfer limit and overall resource production.
Yes, you can create multiple farm accounts. However, keeping track of them may take up too much time and may not be necessary for all players.
Yes, you can use your farm account to launch attacks on weaker enemy bases to obtain loot and resources. However, remember that farm accounts tend to be weaker than main accounts so be strategic in your attacks and avoid targeting strong bases.
To safeguard your farm account from other players, it’s wise to invest in defensive buildings like traps and turrets. Furthermore, join an alliance and ask for assistance from other members when defending the farm. Moreover, you can hide the location of your account by placing it at a remote location or using a fake base.
Establishing a farm account is an essential strategy for success in Last Shelter Survival. By following these steps, you can create a secondary account solely dedicated to producing resources for your main account. Make sure to prioritize building and upgrading resource buildings, safeguarding your farm from other players, and transferring resources back into your main account to maximize production of resources.