The Identity Fraud Maze 3: The identity fraud maze 3 code is a series of beeps that you hear repeatedly throughout the game’s final maze, but first, what is the Identify Fraud game?
Identity Fraud is a horror ROBLOX game created by M0THERBOARD in 2016.
The objective of the game is to successfully escape mazes and reach the ultimate boss. There will be monsters that you must avoid or they will kill you, and the game will have some secrets.
There are three mazes in Identity Fraud, and the game play for each labyrinth is as follows:
Table of Contents
The 1st Identity Theft Maze
The first step is to locate a mirror. That mirror will direct you to the exit. When you get to that mirror, turn around and walk to your right.
Stick to the LEFT side of the wall and take as many lefts as you can. It should lead you to the second maze’s entrance door.
Identity Theft, 2nd Maze
The first maze is the same way. Stick to the LEFT side of the wall and take as many lefts as you can.
You’ll notice that there is a chanting button (you’ll notice it when or if you see it). Do not press that button or retype what the box says. I repeat, do not press that button or retype what the box says. It’s the equivalent of asking Alice to murder you, and she can and will. If you want to test her patience, go ahead. I’m not going to stop you.
When you come to a door with a green button, press it and a number will appear. You’ll be able to enter the third maze by typing the number that appears beneath the button into the chat area.
The third maze code for identity theft
The Morse code you will hear will be different each time and for each person; the only way to figure out the code is to solve it yourself.
In identity fraud, what is Morse code?
In identity theft, Morse codes are a series of beeps that you hear in the last labyrinth and must translate into numbers in order to open the door and complete maze 3.
How do you decipher Morse code?
I recommend using a Morse code translator sheet like this one to read the Morse code in Identity Fraud Maze 3:
Identity fraud monsters
Here is the list of monster in Identity Fraud:
- Ralph (known as The Mass Murderer)
- Stan (known as Master of Stares)
- Fraud (known as The Master of Disguise))
- Alice (When walking she just has yellow eyes, and could be mistaken for a firefly. When she turns visible, however, she takes on the appearance of a woman’s silhouette wearing a white dress.)
- James ((known as the Scare Master)
- The Last Hurdle (The Last Hurdle is the final boss of Identity Fraud)
- Identity (Identity is a titular and very rare monster in Identity Fraud.)
The whole method of Identity Fraud Maze 3 commands has been given above so that you may utilise the information to better grasp the topic. If you have any problems with the post, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to help you.
- Maze Runner Codes: Latest Codes
- Identity Fraud Morse Code
- Dream Face Reveal : Minecraft Streamer
- Ava Lorren Morse: Biography, Net Worth, and Career
- Ava Lorren Morse: Bio