Do you want to know how to unlock and beat the secret kettle? There’s a thrilling story mode to go along with the game’s thrilling multiplayer mode and the equally thrilling Recon Mode for training. As you progress through the story, you’ll learn more about the Splatoon 3 universe and face increasingly challenging challenges. If you’re the game’s biggest fan, you owe it to yourself to finish Splatoon 3’s tale. If you follow our guide, you’ll be able to unlock and defeat the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3, gaining access to a powerful reward in the process.
Table of Contents
How to Beat the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3
How to Unlock and Beat the Secret Kettle In Splatoon 3, beating the Secret Kettle requires surviving three challenging stages with few save points:
- Even though it’s the first and easiest stage, it requires proficient use of Squid Surge and Squid Roll.
- The second part of the game involves aiming and firing at various targets. Even though it can be challenging to enter this phase at times, it is by no means an exceptionally challenging phase.
- Everything you’ve seen up until this point in the game was only practise for the third and final level. At this point, you’ll be facing off against not one, but multiple powerful Octopus bosses. You and your smallfry ally will need to use soaker blocks to avoid the big globs of ink they will be shooting at you.
Some strategies for completing the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3 are also in order:
- It would be best if you could max out your Hero Shot.
- Raise the bar for all of your bomb munitions.
- In Secret Kettle, you are only given a single pair of armour, but you waste little time putting it to good use. Once you do, you’ll start getting better deals that help you win more often.
After completing all three levels, the winner receives a Teddy Band headband as a prize. It’s important to have this item because it will boost your stats if you die and resurrect.
How to Unlock the Secret Kettle in Splatoon
The final segment of the game is called “Secret Kettle.” By the time you’ve finished this section, the game’s main story should be over. In order to gain access to Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3, players must first beat the game’s final boss and complete all levels. There are likely plot sections you haven’t completed if you’ve defeated the final boss but haven’t yet accessed the Secret Kettle. Simply return in time, travel a short distance, and finish the rest of the levels.
- Nintendo shares rise 6% as ‘Splatoon 3’ debuts in Japan
- The 5 BEST Weapons in Splatoon 3
- Final Earth 2 Secret Codes: Latest Codes
- Genshin Impact Locked Chest Code:”They Who Hear the Sea?”
- Master Punching Simulator Codes: Latest Codes
When these requirements are met, you’ll get a little pop-up telling you that you can proceed to the next level. The task starts at the Secret Kettle, which you can reach by going back to the first place in Alterna where you saw yourself.
If you read the information above, it will help you understand the “Splatoon 3” much better. Please share your thoughts and questions with us in the box provided. Don’t be shy about asking for assistance if you feel you need it.