How To Make Evil In Little Alchemy 2: Unless you want to add some excitement to the environment you’re creating, Little Alchemy 2 demands that you combine distinct ingredients to make new ones. You will create evil if you wish to create strife in your universe. The tutorial will teach you how to manufacture evil in Little Alchemy 2, which will be quite useful if you are a newbie. While you’re at it, check out our Little Alchemy 2 instruction on how to manufacture time.
Table of Contents
In Little Alchemy 2: Making Evil
Creating Evil may appear complex at this point, but don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. The steps below will walk you through the process of downloading the pack, generating Evil, and creating new elements with Evil.
The Myths and Monsters Content Pack can be downloaded here.
The first step is to get the Myths and Monsters Pack for your Android or iOS device. We’ve gone over how to download both of them.
For iPhone and iPad users,
When you launch the Little Alchemy 2 app on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll notice a store icon in the upper left corner of the screen. When you tap on this icon, a new window will appear on your screen.
Users of Android
When you launch Little Alchemy 2 on Android, you’ll see the store icon at the bottom of the page, along with other menu options. The Myths and Monsters Pack, which costs only 2.99, is available for purchase in the pop-up window.
You can pay either by returning to the main window and purchasing the Myths and Monsters pack there, or by tapping on the small purple bag on the main window that is the info page and purchasing this pack there. The Myths and Monsters Pack will be available to you after payment has been received.
In the Myths and Monsters Pack, you can have access to the elements.
You will have access to the core aspects such as immorality, good, monsters, and evil after downloading the Myths and Monsters Pack. On the topic of immortality, check out our Little Alchemy 2 immortality guide to learn how to achieve it.
- Achilles – Trojan War’s Hero of the Greek
- Baba Yaga – A ferocious old woman (Supernatural being)
- Book of the Dead – Egyptian funerary text containing magic spells that will help in the journey of the dead.
- Chimera – Fire-breathing female monster having a lion-like front, goat-like middle, and dragon-like back
- Cupid – Ancient Roman god of love serving as one of the symbols of Valentine’s day
- Curse – Invoking a supernatural power that will inflict harm or punishment
- Elf – Supernatural being with magical powers and beauty.
- Gargoyle – Guardians, protecting and frightening away evil spirits
- Heaven – A place where supernatural beings like gods, angels, souls, and saints stay
- Holy Water – Water that has been blessed by religious clergy used to ward off evil spirits.
- Kraken – A sea monster with tremendous size and strength, similar to Octopus
- Mjolnir – Thor’s hammer.
- Mount Olympus – Home of the Greek gods and the highest mountain of Greece.
- Pandora’s Box – Is a Greek artifact that releases physical and emotional curses on the mankind on its opening
- Poseidon – Greek god of the sea
- Sandman – A spiritual being that puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by sprinkling magic sand into their eyes.
- Thor – Greek god of thunder
- World Turtle – A cosmic turtle that bears the entire world on its shell.
- Zeus – Greek god of the sky and the ruler, protector, and father to all gods and humans
How to Create Humans in Little Alchemy 2
It is not difficult to develop a human; you only need to understand all of the stages involved. To make a human, combine the foundation elements of earth and water to make mud, and then combine life and clay to make a human. There are a few steps in the middle, but don’t worry because we’ve addressed them all in the formulas below.
- Earth + Water = Mud
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Air + Lava = Stone
- Stone + Mud = Clay
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- Primordial Soup + Energy = Life
- Life + Clay = Human
In Little Alchemy 2, you can make Pandora’s Box.
The following phase is to create Pandora’s Box, which begins with the combination of Air and Fire to create Smoke and finishes with the combination of Chimney and Santa to produce a present (Pandora’s Box). The middle phases are presented as formulas below.
- Human + Immortality = Deity
- Air + Fire = Smoke
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Land = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- Cloud + Water = Rain
- Rain + Soil = Plant
- Fire + Stone = Metal
- Stone + Stone = Wall
- Wall + Wall = House
- Air + Stone = Sand
- Sand + Fire = Glass
- Earth + Metal = Plow
- Plow + Earth = Field
- Field + House = Barn
- Fire + Life = Phoenix
- Phoenix + Phoenix = Egg
- Barn + Egg = Chicken
- Chicken + Egg = Philosophy
- Planet + Philosophy = Big
- Big + Plant = Tree
- Fire + Planet = Sun
- Sun + Energy = Solar Cell
- Solar Cell + Sun = Electricity
- Electricity + Glass = Light Bulb
- Light Bulb + Tree = Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree + Human = Santa
- Smoke + Stone = Chimney
- Chimney + Santa = Gift
Little Alchemy 2: Creating Evil
Now that you’ve developed Human and Pandora’s Box, the next stage is to combine the two to create Evil.
Human + Pandora’s Box = Evil
There are a variety of different combinations you can build after unlocking Evil to have more fun. Some of these combinations are listed here, but there are plenty more to choose from.
- Evil + Angel = Demon
- Box + Evil = Pandora’s Box
- Diety + Evil = Demon
- Evil + Heaven = Hell
By obtaining the Myths and Monsters Pack, which contains four fundamental components, including Evil, you may simply construct Evil in Little Alchemy 2. However, if you want to get the most out of Little Alchemy 2 and adapt as quickly as possible, the following guide will be useful.
- GOOD NEWS! Now You Can Play The All-New Fortnite Endgame
- What is Modern Setup Host How to Fix RAM & CPU Uses
- Ichor terraria: In Terraria, how do you collect Ichor