Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get the Samurai Jacket? The Samurai Jacket holds an iconic status in Cyberpunk 2077 and stands as one of the game’s most coveted items. This distinctive piece features a vibrant yellow hue with the prominent Samurai band logo adorning the back, famously donned by Johnny Silverhand.
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get the Samurai Jacket?
To obtain the Samurai Jacket, you must finish the side mission known as “Chippin’ In.” This particular side quest unlocks once you’ve successfully finished the main storyline task named “Nocturne OP55N1.”
Start “Chippin’ In” by going to Watson’s Afterlife nightclub and speaking with Rogue. She will give you several tasks related to Johnny Silverhand’s former bandmates as well as what has happened to his guitar.
After successfully achieving all the objectives, Rogue will grant you the Samurai Jacket as a reward.
More detailed walkthrough of the “Chippin’ In” side job
Here is a more detailed walkthrough of the “Chippin’ In” side job:
- Go to the Afterlife nightclub in Watson and talk to Rogue.
- She’ll give you a set of objectives to complete:
- Find Samurai’s former guitarist, Kerry Eurodyne.
- Find Samurai’s former bassist, Denny Volk.
- Find Samurai’s former drummer, Nancy Holtzman.
- Find Johnny Silverhand’s guitar.
- Once you’ve located all the band members and guitar, return to Rogue who will provide the Samurai Jacket.
The “Chippin’ In” side mission offers an excellent opportunity to delve deeper into Johnny Silverhand’s history while providing a chance to acquire unique apparel.
Here are some additional tips for completing the “Chippin’ In” side job:
- Be prepared for a fight when visiting Kerry Eurodyne; he won’t welcome your arrival with open arms! He may become hostile and threaten to fight you off immediately upon seeing you for the first time.
- Denny Volk is quite reclusive, so you will need to locate his apartment in Heywood District.
- Nancy Holtzman should be relatively easy to locate as she works as a bartender at Lizzie’s Bar & Grill in Kabuki.
- When searching for Johnny Silverhand’s guitar, be sure to visit the basement of Afterlife nightclub.
Once you own a Samurai Jacket, wear it proudly – it will turn heads wherever it goes! This timeless yet fashionable piece will make an impressionful statement wherever it’s worn.