How to Breed a Grumpyre On Cold Island: Grumpyre is an Ethereal Monster belonging to the Shadow element and can be found on Cold Island. Once it reaches level 15, it can be transported to Ethereal Island and was first introduced on 19 August 2013 with Version 1.1.7. For breeding Grumpyre with Deedge or another triple-element Monster, with a recommended breeding combination of one day and 12 hours, Grumpyre will produce similar coin production rates as Deedge; however for advanced players it may be beneficial to choose Monsters with higher production rates for increased rewards.
How to Breed a Grumpyre On Cold Island
In the below section of the article we have describe step wise process “How to Breed a Grumpyre On Cold Island:
- Step 1: In order to breed the Grumpyre in My Singing Monsters it is necessary to confirm that you have reached level nine or higher. You can check your current level by looking at the top left corner of your screen; to progress towards level nine, select “Goals” and complete all listed objectives.
- Step 2: Before breeding creatures on Ethereal Island, it’s essential to make sure a breeding structure is in place. Ethereal species like the Grumpyre can only be bred on Ethereal and Cold Islands. On Ethereal Island, select “Market” and “Structures” to buy a breeding structure for 200 gold coins or 10 shards.
- Step 3: To begin breeding on Ethereal Island click the breeding structure and then select Breed.
- Step 4: To create a Grumpyre monster in the game, you must first select a four-element monster and a three-element monster.
- The four-element monster can use the Deedge, whereas the three-element monster can use the Congle, Bowgart, Spunge, and Thumpies. Deedge and Congle work best together. Combine monsters with equal Air, Plant, Water, and Cold elements to breed the Deedge. Spunge + Mammott, Thumpies + Toe Jammer, and Congle + Potbelly work.
- Monsters with equal Air, Water, and Cold elements can breed the Congle. Tweedle+Maw, Toe Jammer+Pango, and Mammott+Quibble are successful partnerships.
- Step 5: Select your monsters and touch “Breed” at the bottom to start breeding. The breeding structure will flash to indicate monster breeding. Grumpyres breed in 36 hours. After breeding, the Grumpyre egg will automatically hatch in the Nursery. After tapping “Breed,” you can pay 36 diamonds to skip the breeding time. Then sell or put the Grumpyre on its island.
- Step 6: Return to My Singing Monsters after breeding. The Nursery has the Grumpyre egg. If your breeding effort failed, press “Retry” in the breeding structure. You can couple monsters the same way or differently. My Singing Monsters’ gaming statistics show that it takes 70 attempts to breed a Grumpyre and 690 to breed a 99.9% chance.
- Step 7: Once the Grumpyre egg hatches, you will receive notification that it can be sold or placed on Cold Island or Ethereal Island.
We have explained about “How to breed a grumpyre on cold Island” in above section of the article. We hope that you understand the topic throughly if still having any problem leave comments below.