Diablo 3 Tier List Season 28: Season 28 of the beloved action role-playing game Diablo 3 bring with it new challenge rewards and changes to how the game is played. Players can expect new sets of armour, weapon and legendary item as well as exciting content and challenges from Blizzard Entertainment. Plus they may add features or tweaks such as balance adjustment, bug fixes or quality of life improvements – stay tuned for official news from them about Diablo 3 Season 28!
Table of Contents
Diablo 3 (D3 season 28 tier list)
Here is a general Diablo 3: Season 28 tier list:
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Bone Spear Necromancer
- Firebird Mirror Image Wizard
- Inna’s Mantra Mystic Ally Monk
- GoD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter
- Akkhan / Norvald’s Crusader
- Shadow Impale Demon Hunter
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter
- LoD Blessed Shield Crusader
- Poison Scythe Necromancer
- WW Rend Barbarian
- Raekor / Immortal King Furious Charge Barbarian
- Thorns Invoker Crusader
- LoD Hydra Wizard
- Spirit Generator Monk
- LoD Wave of Light Monk
- Vyr Chantodo’s Wizard
- Natalya’s Vengeance Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter
- Pestilence Corpse Lance Necromancer
- LoD Corpse Explosion Necromancer
- Leapquake Barbarian
- Legacy of Dreams Sweep Attack Crusader
- LoD Energy Twister Wizard
Again, this tier list is just a general guideline and can vary based on various factors. It’s important to note that all classes and builds are viable and can perform well in different circumstances.
Diablo 3 Tier List Season 28 Video Tutorial
What is tier list ranking system?
Tier list are a way of ranking items, characters and other components of a game, sport or other competitive activity based on how good or useful they are in that particular scenario.
Each tier represents a certain level of performance or strength, with higher tiers signifying better overall efficiency. Based on their strengths, weaknesses, moves, and combat efficacy, fighting game characters can be tiers.
Tier lists can help players figure out which parts of a game or activity work best, allowing them to select characters or items accordingly. When creating or using tier lists, keep in mind that personal views and biases can make them inaccurate.