back up iphone to cloud :iCloud or iTunes can be used to back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPad touch. We’ll show you how to use iCloud to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Purchased music (backup of purchased music is not available in all countries), TV shows (US only), apps, and books; photos and video in the Camera Roll; device settings (for example, Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts); app data; Home screen and app organization; Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS), ringtones, and more are among the items backed up. It’s also worth noting that media files synced from your computer aren’t backed up; however, they may be restored by using iTunes.
Backups are made automatically back up iphone to cloud.
- iCloud backs up the most crucial data on your iOS device automatically.
- From the Home screen, open the Settings app.
- Select iCloud from the drop-down menu. If you haven’t already, sign in to your iCloud account.
- Scroll down to Backup and press it.
- To activate automatic backup, tap the On/Off toggle next to iCloud Backup.
- Backup on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch will operate on a regular basis as long as your device is:
- Wi-Fi connection to the Internet
- When you’re connected to a power source, you’re ready to go.
- The screen has been locked.
Read Also: free fire diamond hack App Download All New Update
Backups are done manually.
When your device is connected to the Internet through Wi-Fi, you can back up manually by opening the Settings app, going to iCloud > back up iphone to cloud, and hitting the Back Up Now option.
Please let us know how things go and if you have any more queries.