iPhone 13 Flash File: Official Stock Firmware and Flash File It is now available to iPhone 13 & It is available for download from below. Using this firmware will allow you to fix all problems with software in the iPhone 13, such as hang logo FRP lock, hang logo, fastboot Mode, and display black and white following flash dead recovery or dead after flash.
Table of Contents
About iPhone 13
iPhone 13 Run on IOS 15 and is powered by the Apple A15 Bionic processor. It’s a Single Sim Smartphone that can support the Nano SIM Card; connectivity features include hotspot and GPS. It also has WIFI and Bluetooth. It comes equipped with 4GB RAM as well as 128GB storage which isn’t expandable.
Problem & Issue?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Repair a serious problem in the device
- Remove FRP the Pin lock, Pattern, and Pattern
- resolve boot loop issues and software problems to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of the board software
Apple iPhone 13 Flash File Firmware
Device Name: iPhone 13
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 5-6GB
SoC: Apple Bionic
OS: IOS 15
Firmware Version: iPhone14,5_15.1_19B74_Restore.ipsw
Link: Iphone Server
How to Install Stock Firmware on iPhone 13:
- Download iTunes onto your PC
- Install the Apple USB driver to your laptop
- Run iTunes
- Connect the phone to the computer by pressing and holding the center button or home button.
- Then, insert the data cable inside the phone.
- In iTunes, the option to restore will appear.
- Hold the shift key on your computer keyboard, and then select the flash file with the Ipsw extension.
- Once you have started, click the button. You can disconnect the device and turn it on.