Official Stock Firmware Now Available for the Vivo Y30 PD1987F File. This firmware can be used to solve any software issues in your Vivo Y30 PD1987F, such as hang-on logo, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock. It also allows you to display blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after Flash, etc.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y30 PD1987F
Vivo Y30 comes with MediaTek Helio P35 processor. It has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the storage capacity is extensible to 500GB. It comes with an 6.47 inches display that has resolution of 720 1560 pixels. This phone’s PPI is 266 on its IPS display. It can support multi-touch. It’s a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) phone that comes with the nano+nano(hybrid) SIM size. It comes with an mAh MAh battery that does not have Quick Charge support. The USB Type-C port is not available in the gadget.
Download Vivo Y30 PD1987F Flash File
Size: 6.6 GB
What is the best way to Vivo Y30 PD1987F:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer, Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.