Rocket League Codes: Rocket League’s primary purpose is to make its players appear cool and everyone knows it. Everyone will think you are a newbie and make fun of you behind your back no matter how many goals you score if you are driving a boring average automobile. That is the way things work now.
To reassure you we are here to lend a hand. As such we have scoured the web for the greatest Rocket League codes to help you achieve the most insanely badass car possible. Irritation and envy amongst the populace is inevitable. As you walk by them on the street, people will respectfully nod their heads at you. They might carry you about on their shoulders like a prize, and that would be perfectly OK.
Table of Contents
About: Rocket League
Rocket League was developed and sold by Psyonix. The game debuted on PC and PlayStation 4 in July 2015. Xbox One, macOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 5 followed. Players use a rocket-powered car to hit a larger orb towards a goal. Gamers can leap and do stunts to hit the ball. Rocket League can be played solo or multiplayer on multiple devices. The game’s novel concept has made it a global eSport with professional teams and contests.
Rocket League Redemption Codes
- popcorn – use this to unlock the limited edition popcorn rocket boost
- Rocketleaguelive – Hatch Wheels and Neon Runner Player Banner
- shazam – This was for the Shazam decal for the Octane and Shazam wheels
- truffleshuffle – You’d have got The Goonies decal for the Octane
- couchpotato – This was for the Couch Potato player title
- SARPBC – Would have given you the SARPBC logo, song, car, and antenna
- bekind – This would have got you the VCR limited topper
- rlbirthday – Nabbed you WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- wrestlemania – Even more WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- WWE18 – Yet more WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- wwedads – Guess what? Two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels
- rlnitro – This one unlocked the Breakout Nitro Circus decal and antenna
How Can I Redeem Rocket League Codes?
Follow simple process to redeem all codes:
- Start Rocket League.
- Press the options tab in the main page.
- Then hit the menu’s right-hand Extras icon.
- Press the Unlock Code icon at the top.
- Put the code.
- Press OK to receive the game award.