Roblox error code 291 indicates that a player has been removed from the DataModel, which represents all aspects of Roblox game world such as players, objects and scripts. When someone leaves this representation of their virtual world they are instantly kicked from playing Roblox.
Table of Contents
What causes Roblox error code 291?
There are a few things that can cause Roblox error code 291:
- Game developers may take measures to remove players who violate game rules or disrupt other players. This could occur for multiple reasons, including violation or disruption.
- Character destruction by game environments may occur; for example, if they fall into a pit of lava their character will likely be destroyed and they will be kicked from the game.
- There could be an issue in the game which is leading to players being kicked.
How to fix Roblox error code 291
If you are getting Roblox error code 291, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure that you are following all of the game’s rules. If unsure, consult the game description or reach out to its developer for further clarification.
- Rejoin the game if possible; if kicked for violating rules, rejoin after some time; otherwise if bugged kicked from game will need to be addressed before rejoining is possible.
- If you are still experiencing problems, reach out to the game developer immediately. He or she may be able to assist in troubleshooting and fixing any bugs which arise.
Additional tips for troubleshooting Roblox error code 291
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting Roblox error code 291:
- Restart both your computer and router to clear away any temporary glitches which could be contributing to an error. This should resolve any temporary issues which might be the source of this problem.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Roblox installed. To do so, open up Roblox and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner to check for updates.
- Try switching games. If the error keeps cropping up across games, there may be something amiss with either your internet connection or Roblox account that needs addressing.
- If you are still having issues, Roblox support can provide valuable assistance in troubleshooting and correcting errors.
Error code 291 can be an aggravating error, but is generally straightforward to resolve. If this occurs to you, try the tips listed here first to see if any can help resolve it – otherwise contact Roblox support for assistance if necessary.